Hot Air Turbo.....need help in Arizona

Smokedizzo

Hello,....My name is Sammy and im trying to get some info on my 1984 buick regal......I had a very good friend put the turbo on my original engine which is the v6 231 3.8 liter engine and he rebuilt the whole engine......Unfortunately, my friend has pass away....so...all we need is the down pipe that goes from the turbo to the muffler....but i keep getting different asnwers like....i need a custon pipe.....i will need lots of modifications on it......im tired of it....i just want to get my car going.....PLEASE....CAN SOMEONE POINT ME TO RIGHT DIRECTION ON WHAT I NEED TO DO GET MY BUICK BACK ON THE RODE!!!>>>THX FOR READING........:mad:

Hello,....My name is Sammy and im trying to get some info on my 1984 buick regal......I had a very good friend put the turbo on my original engine which is the v6 231 3.8 liter engine and he rebuilt the whole engine......Unfortunately, my friend has pass away....so...all we need is the down pipe that goes from the turbo to the muffler....but i keep getting different asnwers like....i need a custon pipe.....i will need lots of modifications on it......im tired of it....i just want to get my car going.....PLEASE....CAN SOMEONE POINT ME TO RIGHT DIRECTION ON WHAT I NEED TO DO GET MY BUICK BACK ON THE RODE!!!>>>THX FOR READING........:mad:

Did you want to buy a used stock downpipe, if thats what you want I have one in good shape.
Let me know if youd like a pic

you have confirmed this is a HA turbo system? since people are saying you need something custom this might be the case.

Regal1.jpg
Regal2.jpg

here are the pics that show what i need......the downpipe

like I thought....... it was a different system. move down a forum section to the Before Black Section and make a posting looking for a Carb Turbo Downpipe. im sure somebody in there has one.