Hooters get together

Yea I saw ur sig... bastard:mad::biggrin:.

Btw, Jess is getting a new job. Did she tell you where she is going?

AJ with all your charity methanol offerings i may have to convert my black car to methanol.

methanol

Get it while it lasts!!!! I may have to get another 5 gallon container to meet the needs of you alky's!:biggrin:

Ok....little over two weeks away. What time is good for everyone. I'm good anytime after 2:00pm that day. Have to work until then. Probably be cool to have it later in the day so we can cruise to different spots on the Pike together. Gonna be hard NOT to get into it BUT Johnny law likes to hide all up and down the Pike and they use lots of different cars so you don't know what the hells behind ya.......:mad:

Ken B.

time

I think 6pm would be a good time to meet. It would be cool if we could do this a few time s month. So far I am taking my GN and possibly letting a friend take one of my TTA's.It should be a good time.

Looks like we could have a good turnout. 6 is probably the earliest I would want to go.

I'm with ya Ben. 6 is probably a good time as we can get a burger and hang for a while before hitting the Pike. We need to get a good showing of Turbo Buicks. The more the better!!...........:D

Ken B.

Hey Ken,its Craig!! hows everything going? Thinking of giving my 86 a bath and hooking up with you guys! Havent been to the Pike yet this year!! Have not had a chance to see your car since the new paint. Well please get back to me if your still going! thanks Craig S.

Hey Craig......Here's a few pics from my old crappy camera, but you can get an idea how it came out.

Attachments

• IM001427.jpg
    IM001427.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 137
  • IM001426.jpg
    IM001426.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 140
  • IM001423.jpg
    IM001423.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 137
Thanks Ken!! Looks real nice cant wait to see in person!! Is your brother going to hooters? Like to talk to him about his car! Well I will give you a call during the week to talk more about that!!! thanks Craig S.

i'll definately be there, i'm glad i finally found this forum, i'm sick of being one of a few gn's that goes to the pike.

Going to take me all week to get my GN cleaned up! Went to a cruise on the Colchester green this past Wednesday and it turned into a dust bowl. Got there early to try and get a good parking spot away from the main entrance but the cruise Gestapo wouldn't hear of it. " park there or hit the road" So, just about every cruise drove by the GN, couple of cars with crop duster exhaust really did it in. One more cruise to cross off the list.:(