Hooters get together

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
Hey guys, how about a little GN/TTA get together at Hooters on July 20th at about 6-7 pm on the Berlin Turnpike. I figure that is probably the most centrally located spot to have a get together. I will bring my 5 gallon container of Methanol and top everyone off. Let me know if that is a good date. If not we can come up with something else. I know there are a lot of GN's and TTA's around here so spread the word and lets get them together!!!! Or how about setting up a dyno day or dyno/tuning day get together. I will supply the beer!!!!And the Meth!!!:D Thanks, AJ

New Date

Well it looks like the 19th doesn't work to well for a few people so how about the 26th of July. Please let me know,thanks, AJ

I'm in!! Been dying to get that damn Hooter burger anyways!! They have a big cruise night every Friday, unless you just want to get a bunch Turbo Buicks/TTA's together without all the 'brand x'rs'. Really dosen't matter to me either way. Ben, we can follow each other down. Any other CT guys want to get together??? Post here....:biggrin:

Ken B.

Mark, found out a couple years ago when a punk in a Mudstang kept screwing around with me while cruiseing down to Burger King. Only got into it for maybe 3-4 seconds(more then enough to put lightyears between him and I) and all hell broke loose. Cops came from EVERY direction and I had to fight a "street racing" ticket. One lawyer and about $3k later got it down to 'excessive speed' and really lost all interest in the Pike. Haven't been down there on a Friday or Saturday night since. Been to Hooters on the Pike on Fridays cruise night a couple times, but that's been about it. Hope we get a good turnout of Turbo Buicks and maybe some TTA's. We need more people to respond here. Anymore going????

Ken B.