Hooker headers

texasturbo

Looking for a set of the Hooker Headers for 86-87 GN. Let me know what you have and shipped to 75034.

Thanks.

Why Hookers just curious? They are probably the worst headers for a 87 imo . I’ve been given acouple sets because ppl hate the turbo lag they produce . I’ll see if I have a set in my stash of throw away stuff .

Why Hookers just curious? They are probably the worst headers for a 87 imo . I’ve been given acouple sets because ppl hate the turbo lag they produce . I’ll see if I have a set in my stash of throw away stuff .
Thanks dankGN. Let me know what you have. If you can. Please send me a pic and price with shipping to 75034. I appreciate it.

I use Hooler Headers with a 6766BB and a PTC 17 blade convertor. I‎t spools easily and I race my car off the footbrake.
Turbo and Convertor technology has come a long way since these headers were introduced and spool up should not be an issue if your car is setup properly.
You will need to use a factory Turbo hanger to hold your turbo.
I also changed the pipe flanges to v-bands

It was always my understanding that the Hookers were not good on the street but good race headers due to the tube size