hood mounted fuel pressure gauge complete kit-any interest?

Hoping to have the page up on the site this coming weekend. Going to probably be making these to order. Don't think they are going to be cheap either so don't be thinking this is going to be a $100 item.:) Probably looking at twice that amount.

Thinking that the Autometer Z series is the way to go with the gauge as it has a black bezel that will work well with the black cup.

Mark,is it possible you can get all the fittings in black or grey instead of the blue and red?

Is there any way to make it so that the fuel line from the rail to the gauge isn't pinching the rubber weatherstrip and/or pressing on the hood pad... I had one where the weatherstrip was all smooshed because of the line....

Just curious.

Mark, is it possible to include a "T" fitting? Or an option to purchase a "T" fitting (for adding a transducer- powerlogger setup.) BTW, what transducer are you running, and how is it working? I would like to run both mech gauge and powerlogger to cross-check the numbers...-Steve

Checked out the link as I plan to get one...Gotta throw u some Kudo's on the GREAT instructions u provide, U have more detailed instructions then most companies give for a major install on a part! :biggrin:

Thanks. Wanted to make the instructions as clear as possible, don't need people making their cars a fireball!

what about the fuel linel??would that be something ull sell by it selft??? i need one..or can u point in the right direction to get one? thanx fyi im a bought stuf from you. really gud seller...

what about the fuel linel??would that be something ull sell by it selft??? i need one..or can u point in the right direction to get one? thanx fyi im a bought stuf from you. really gud seller...

Hose assembly only now on the site. Includes TWO 180 degree steel fittings and 4 ft length of -4 teflon lined hose assembled and pressure tested.