Hood Insulation Pads with the Silk Screened Logo

got it , will pm you as soon as i find out price for shipping i'll check fedex ground and some of the others as well, just to be safe.

To help Royal 6 out find out how much shipping would be to a business at 80917. It is usually always cheaper when going to a business. If its ok with you Mike they can send it to where I work if its cheaper, then you can come pick it up from me or I can bring it to you.

If you get some done in the next 3 weeks, I notice you are in south FL - maybe talk to Cal Hartline and see if he can bring a batch up with him to the Buick HP Nats in Columbus, OH where people could pick them up and save on the shipping.

james that sounds good but we live at least 4hrs away, if you can talk to cal and have him meet me at least half way then that might be a go but there are factors involved such as how much if anything cal will charge for taking them up there, does he have the space to carry them up there? i'm trying to find a comp-any who does'nt charge to much this shipping thing sucks they want an arm & a leg:mad:

I don't need one just yet, and I'm not trying to get in the middle of any deals, I just thought you had a "window of opportunity" opening up with the Columbus meet coming up in August that might let you help out some of the guys up north who want a pad. I don't know any of the racers in the Miami area who would be going; I'm guessing that Cal will be going but don't know for sure, and I think Louie Lopez is even farther north. I guess see how many of your customers will be going to Columbus then give Cal a call and see if he would be willing to help out and has room in his trailer. It's up to you.

I don't need one just yet, and I'm not trying to get in the middle of any deals, I just thought you had a "window of opportunity" opening up with the Columbus meet coming up in August that might let you help out some of the guys up north who want a pad. I don't know any of the racers in the Miami area who would be going; I'm guessing that Cal will be going but don't know for sure, and I think Louie Lopez is even farther north. I guess see how many of your customers will be going to Columbus then give Cal a call and see if he would be willing to help out and has room in his trailer. It's up to you.

no problem dude :) , it's not a bad idea it's just that we have not had much request from guys attending that event.

pics of hood pad installed on BLAZE'S bas azz turbo

Attachments

• DSC00796.JPG
    DSC00796.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 816
How about a group purchase-volume normally dictates discount??
33618 for me
FRED

Any thoughts on the group buy? This way if people on the fence of getting one or not-they will due to the better price due to volume of purchase
FRED

I'm in

Not sure who no-nos is, but, I will be going to Columbus and would be more than willing to help out. If you can get them to me, I'll load them in my trailer for you.

edit: Just realized no-nos was Carlos. Give Holly a call and we will coordinate delivering any you want to Columbus

My friend will also be able to make these. They are currently looking for a new building for their sign business. They have been wanting to do silk screen, etc., for a long time but haven't had the room for the equipment. As soon as they get a new building they will be getting this. I will post as soon as I hear any news. No-nos, I take it you must know someone that knows someone in the business. There's one place in Sioux city that can do it, my friend used to actually run the stuff and said it was expensive to do.

Not sure who no-nos is, but, I will be going to Columbus and would be more than willing to help out. If you can get them to me, I'll load them in my trailer for you.

edit: Just realized no-nos was Carlos. Give Holly a call and we will coordinate delivering any you want to Columbus

WOW! THANKS CAL, you guys are great, i will contact Holly thanks again.
well guy there you have it Cal has offered to take a couple of them with him, if you are serious about buying one i will hand it to cal or holly with your name on the box, being that Cal is doing us this favor i will only bring up 3-or-4 unless there's more demand. thanks guys :smile: , 1 badtt will check into shipping for you, will pm you later.

My friend will also be able to make these. They are currently looking for a new building for their sign business. They have been wanting to do silk screen, etc., for a long time but haven't had the room for the equipment. As soon as they get a new building they will be getting this. I will post as soon as I hear any news. No-nos, I take it you must know someone that knows someone in the business. There's one place in Sioux city that can do it, my friend used to actually run the stuff and said it was expensive to do.

you are right it is expensive.

Hood Insulator

I have an original hood pad off my 86 GN that is like new if anyone is interested.I replaced it years ago just to keep it in good shape. The original has one extra hole in it compared to the replacement from GM. I am in central Illinois. I would sell it for $250.00 plus shipping.:)