Home Security Product

Joe Lubrant

" The Right Stuff "
My Son Joe Jr. and his best friend and partner Ron Kent, invented & received a US Patent for a unique home security lock device.

It should add additional piece of mind when locking up at night etc.

Who has keys to your door that shouldn't:confused:

As you can imagine I am very proud of his ingenuity:)

Click Link Below:

Home Security, home security system, security company, home security company, door lock, keyless door lock, door lock actuator, dead lock, dead bolt lock, home protection, bolt dead supplier, secure deadbolts and doors, keypout

Attachments

• left-key.jpg
    left-key.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 278
kinda big,but good luck with it.....the best thing to add is the keypad dead bolt,give the number for a day to pest guy,change it when you get home....left your keys inside,enter code get in quick....ive got one and its by far the best thing ive ever added to my house.....its looks like a phone key pad and runs off batteries,digital keypad and opens itself,,,$100 right now,but im sure the price will go down..ive had mine for 2 years and bateries still are good,like i said....forgot your keys in the house,cars running and forgot something and dont want to shut off and leave everyone sitting,this keypad is the shibitz..

SPAM!!!!:D

Nice Joe,very good idea

Sorry about the Spam :D

Thanks Otto, I think these guys really have something going for them.

They were contacted by Channel 47 in Jacksonville, and they will be featuring the product tonight on 11 newscast time permiting.
Its sort of a follow-up to a feature they did last night relating to Master keys and how theives etc. may also use a bump key technique.

In any event I wish Joe Jr. & Ron sucess with their product.

Lock Bumping and Bump Keys, Key Picking, bumping lock, Home Security, home security system, security company, home security company, door lock, keyless door lock, door lock actuator, dead lock, dead bolt lock, home protection, bolt dead supplier, sec

Joe

Home security

Here's my home security!! Brazillian Mastiff:eek: indoor dog.....:biggrin:

And if they get past him they meet Mr. hollow point!!

I wish them luck!!!!

like the markings on your mastiff, we have an english mastiff and i don't think we have ever locked our house. if some one wants they'll gain entry to any home, it's what they get once inside:eek:

Cheaper alternative

Try this out. If you give your keys out and can't remember who has them you might want to just REPLACE THE DAMN LOCK!!!! I think you will feel more secure knowing only you and your close family/friends have a key that way you won't be broken in if you forget to put that new deadbolt device on one night.

Amazon.com: Deadbolt Cylinder - Kwikset Titan A.B.: Tools & Hardware

Or if you are handy, re-key your locks yourself at home and save!!!!! LOL

Change-A-Lock: KWIKSET and ACE, ATLAS, & DURASET (5-PIN) PRODUCTS

I had ADP security call me one evening (sales call) and they said that they were giving away a free security system and all I had to do was install one of their little blue signs on my property for advertising (not to mention the minthly fee that you have to pay for their service) I asked the sales lady "GREAT!!!! Does that come with a 12 ga.?" She replied "Well,..... No!" I said, "Well then what good is that?, I'll tell you one thing, that a 12 ga. in hand is better than ADP on the phone whan I need help!!!!!" She laughed and said "Ya, I guess you're right!"
The dead bolt deal looks to be an interestig device. Anything to slow them down is a good idea. I have punji pits and 220volts wired to every window frame. I also have Mustard gas dispensers though out the house (just incase I need to take a piss when I'm eating a hot dog;) )

Try this out. If you give your keys out and can't remember who has them you might want to just REPLACE THE DAMN LOCK!!!! I think you will feel more secure knowing only you and your close family/friends have a key that way you won't be broken in if you forget to put that new deadbolt device on one night.

LINK:
Amazon.com: Deadbolt Cylinder - Kwikset Titan A.B.: Tools & Hardware

Or if you are handy, re-key your locks yourself at home and save!!!!! LOL

Change-A-Lock: KWIKSET and ACE, ATLAS, & DURASET (5-PIN) PRODUCTS

Ted,

Changing locks or re-keying and giving close family/friends new keys helps. but .....:
Intruders also use Master Keys, Bump Keys or just Pick the lock. So your suggestion doesn't really address the total scope.

There are also those that don't have the freedom to change locks. (Some Renters, Apartments, Dorms, etc.) Even if they did it still doesn't deter the entry by the other methods mentioned above.

The device in general would be used most when locking up in the evening, or anytime you wish to keep anyone out who may have a key.
That means invited or un-invited people.

You might want to read some of the testimonials on the site, as people are affected by different types of situations.

As mentioned, anything that may stop, deter, or slow down unauthorized attempts to gain entry to your residence is a Good Thing.

LINK:
Lock Bumping, bumping lock, lock bumping and bump keys, home security system, security company, home security company, door lock, keyless door lock, door lock actuator, dead lock, dead bolt lock, home protection, bolt dead supplier, secure deadbolts

Joe

i see it makes sence to have one if you dont own a house for sure,very neat idea...only thing i suggest is make up the same idea(somehow)with the door lock only,some renters dont have dead bolts and some have them very hi above the door handle...if his goes big time,someone will come out with just the door lock one and kill his sale of his item,as it would be smaller and open more of a market for those without deadbolts or hi ones...j.m.o,but i see the light,great idea;) ........my keypad lock is great for owners only...