Home Audio.....Analog tube amp....turntables....Step inside!

BIG 2015 Klipsch Jubilee 535 speakers in back..... (Around 270lbs each) http://www.klipsch.com/KPT-Jubilee-535-B/details

1973 McIntosh speakers in front on floor.

Two Ver.6 MC-275 Tube amps for the Mids and Highs of Klipsch Horns..... (run in mono-block config with 150watt/channel @ 0% distortion.....300watt/channel with just a touch of distortion)

Mcintosh MC-352 for the Klipsch Bass-Bins. (350watt/channel but can put out a steady 700watts/channel)

Mcintosh MC-10 turntable w/Moving-Coil cartridge from Clear Audio in Germany. (Glowing Green far left)

Marantz turntable from Germany to the Right.

Mcintosh C2500 tube pre-amp with matched NOS Vintage German Telefunken tubes. The best! (Not West Germany....before the divide)

Telefunken+PCC88+1968+Bundeswehr+Falcon+Logo+Diamond+Bottom+-+Western+Germany.jpg

The Jubilee speakers are for Cinama use. Behind the screen main speakers for Movie theaters! LOL
SUPER efficient speakers!!

1 watt = around 107dB 100 watt = 127dB (run away!!)

Last edited:
Also have JBL 18" subwoofer for Professional use, and a JL Audio Phantom 13" sub that goes below 18hz!

Ridiculous sound! Blows the paint off the walls, and then some!

No transistors. (except my speaker management/active crossover box which is wires into my network at work)

I needed that to define some delays and room Eq. and crossover before the amps.

Both the JL subwoofer and the DBX Professional Speaker management system have their own tuning-mics to take various samples of sound, and auto-Eq.

It is a great way to get started dialing in the sound, then customize as you want?

huh? No Audiophiles here!

Anyone rocking a Pioneer Quartz turbtable with some Vinyl at least?

Man, you guys must have forgotten what you are missing I think.

FPfffft... Digital crap on youtube and streaming from internet! Sounds like poop.

This is the Grand National of the Audio world!
Made in New York.
McIntosh made the Amps for The Grateful Dead concerts, and powered the famous, "The Wall of Sound"
with 48 McIntosh MC-2300 amps for a total of 28,800 continuous watts of power at 0% distortion.
Usually go up in value, same as GNs.....
Add some rocking Vinyl to the mix and you have an Audio Orgasm!

mcintosh.jpg

Last edited:
Old Mcintosh Tube-Radio in Mint condition.

Model of my Buick sitting on the JBL 18" Sub......

JL Phantom 13" on the Right side.....
(Considered the best sub at present time. $4000+ retail and under 18htz ! You sh1t yourself!)

McIntosh MT-10 turntable. 12lb platter is floating on Magnetic field. Ceramic Spindle. Moving-Coil Cartridge.

I agree! Digital is garbage. Audio quality took a back seat when everything went digital.

I would love to hear that set up. Some serious coin tied up right there.

Old-a55 Turntable Tube Pre-amps........(Mono-blocks)

Old McIntosh Eq......you add capacitors from a fishing-box like storage bin, included with this gizmo, as you like to create the desired frequency of the band, and how wide of a band it effects. (linkwitz riley or butterworth slopes!) Then dial the gain, and an attitional Bass knob for deep tones. I added Internal Green LEDs and the Carbon-Fiber cover to the capacitors. It's pretty cool to me.....?

You have more money in the audio equipment than you do in your car.

Nice stuff but who can afford that or justify the cost unless you live at home and don't work so you can listen to it for ten hours a day.

Add some neon green lights to the interior of your T and you'll feel right at home.

If you ever want to sell your sound system for 5G or less let me know I'll buy it and destroy my eardrums.

This is at my work. ;)

My Business owns it, along with a Pinball Machine and all sorts of fun stuff. What, your work is not like this?
Hummmph.....? :confused: Why not? Change jobs or make your own business! LOL Seriously....right now!
Life is very short. Don't waste your time like Grumpy.

I listen to it 10hrs a day!

We are a bunch of young kids doing CAD/CAM, reverse engineering, 3d-scanning, 3d-printing, and CNC milling.

I service all those machines and even designed my own 5-axis baby-mill for Titanium parts.

I am in Flip-flops right now at work. Living the life, I guess? LOL

Yes, this is way more than a few Buicks....for sure. Six-Digits+

It is used to fill over 4000 sq/ft of Industrial space.

It's not in my living room! What, you think I am crazy or something?

Last edited:
Very nice. I have a technics turntable in use and a new one in the box.

The slayer vinyl are a nice touch.

I'd like to bring my sabbath born again vinyl and number of the beast vinyl over and see what they sound like ;)

D

This is at my work.

I listen to it 10hrs a day!

We are a bunch of young kids doing CAD/CAM, reverse engineering, 3d-scanning, 3d-printing, and CNC milling.

I service all those machines and even designed my own 5-axis baby-mill for Titanium parts.

I am in Flip-flops right now at work. Living the life, I guess? LOL

Yes, this is way more than a few Buicks....for sure. Six-Digits+

It is used to fill over 4000 sq/ft of Industrial space.

It's not in my living room! What, you think I am crazy or something?

No, just DEAF!!

Oh the next Steve Jobs!!!

Enjoy the music man !! OH sorry KIDS!!

No, just DEAF!!

Oh the next Steve Jobs!!!

Enjoy the music man !! OH sorry KIDS!!

I do not listen to music that loud usually.

OK, a little loud for most.....but not to damage the ears. Of course I own a Sound meter and I use it.

The thing is, very efficient horn speakers + High power quality amps = less distortion at all levels.

Add a tube pre-amp and some of your favorite vinyl.......heaven!

Absolutely beautiful sound at any volume. Not necessary to blow you away.

Last edited:
I have some sansui and some advent speakers....:)

I'll post a pic of my Sansui speakers tomorrow. From Vietnam Era. Around 1973 or so...
I have a bunch of them! Not bad.....a little lacking on Bass. Excellent Mids and Highs. Fairly efficient.

Last edited:
On a side audio note, who is aware that vehicles at one time came with record players??? I also have a set of 1970's Bose 501's. Sound good to me. especially since I paid about $5o for them.

All I can say is that is one nice set-up. On the Klipsch side note I've had a pair of Heresy's since the early 70's that still rock. ( in my opinion you can't beat a horned speaker. there in the basement. Up stairs I've got Klipsch S-7's Floor, S-7 Center & S-7's Rear with two 15" Velodyne Subs. one for the front and one for the rear. Sounds pretty good too.