New Custom Audio System

1/4MileRacing

SPOOLN6
I am restoring my GN for the final time hopefully. The new car when done will be lowered a bit, new wheel and tire package, new paint, new alarm, new audio system, new bumper fillers, new rubber all around, new HID lighting inside and out with newer light setup, and some other stuff I forgot. I want to drive the car more and hit some car shows and still do some racing as time permits. Here is the first stage completed my audio system by my guy who has done all my custom audio work for the last 15 years. I just dropped the car with system components amp and subwoofers I had in my old F350 and told him to work his magic. He installed all new speakers all around, 2 10" kickers in custom trunk audio system, new black carpet for rear deck and something special for dash pad. Pictures are coming shortly. First one is a instagram teaser. Will update the various pictures soon!

Attachments

• gn trunk.jpg
    gn trunk.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 302
One more was trying to document from start to finish, but the pictures are acting stupid so these will not be in order. Sorry

Few More

Attachments

• gn trunk 2.JPG
    gn trunk 2.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 161
  • Gn photo 9.JPG
    Gn photo 9.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 146
  • gn trunk 1.JPG
    gn trunk 1.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 174
  • gn trunk 3.JPG
    gn trunk 3.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 140
Last but no least the final pictures of the completed system some in car photos coming soon!

Attachments

• gn trunk complete.JPG
    gn trunk complete.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 178
  • gn trunk finish.JPG
    gn trunk finish.JPG
    195 KB · Views: 177