Holiday Get-together at Benchmark Tuning!

mikeandjen

Hey all,

Thought I would throw it out there that we at Benchmark Tuning are having a holiday get together Saturday December 26 from 10 am till whenever! This isn't a sales pitch day, just a day where guys can gather in the crappy weather and chill instead of messing with the day after Christmas return frenzy :biggrin:

We will be giving away 3 dyno runs for the first three cars here. And a free dyno run every hour just for fun! Once again, this isn't a dyno day and we aren't offering any tuning or pulls for sale!

We are also doing a small gift exchange for anyone that wants to participate :eek: Whoever wants to, just bring a car related present in the 25.00 range and we will be raffling who gets to pick first at that time. The gift opening should be around 2:30 unless otherwise dictated by the crowd as this is a gathering for car guys ;)

Let me say, I know we aren't a vendor here, but I have been a longtime GN guy and just wanted to extend the offer to anyone interested in having a place to hang the day after Christmas in the Chicago area.

I have been looking at becoming a vendor as we do quite a lot of GN's and if we can offer help to the community I am all for it! Nothing like the Darkside, and bringing some old school back to the community :)

Thanks all,

Mike
Benchmark Tuning
1615 North 25th Ave
Suite B
Melrose Park, IL 60160