HKS SSQV blow off valve connection

jns

I'm trying to connect an HKS Super Sequential Blow Off Valve but not sure how to connect it. I searched the forums and Google but with no luck (there was mention of an HKS on here but it apparently had two nipples on it and mine just has the one). I've tried all kinds of ways of connecting to vacuum and/or the turbo compressor nipple with and without a check valve but no luck. It holds vacuum when I tested it with a vacuum pump and I've loosen the top adjuster all the way up, which I assume makes it open easier. The HKS seems to work a little differently than most other blow off valves so it won't leak boost from a weak spring. Thanks!

I had one on my old one,you are correct it does only have one vaccum port. Just make sure your check valve is hooked up right and run the vaccum from your check valve to your BOV and how is it on the car? welded to the uppipe? as far as vaccum, find a line and "T" into one and wrap some zip ties around the ends and your all set...to test just drive out build up boost and let off the throttle and you should hear it release.

Oh yeah. I watched the first few minutes of that yesterday and it just seemed to talk about how to rebuild it. I'm looking to get it connected to the car correctly. I'll have to watch it all since maybe mine's dead and won't open.lol