Highway Stars

Jims project

Jims project
Great service as usual,ordered my Roof Rail Weatherstripping and asked them to delay shipping until after the Holiday, they did and the way it was packed was unbelievable. Had do not crush stickers all over it. Great people to do business with.. Thank You

Great service as usual,ordered my Roof Rail Weatherstripping and asked them to delay shipping until after the Holiday, they did and the way it was packed was unbelievable. Had do not crush stickers all over it. Great people to do business with.. Thank You

What he said. (y)

What he said X3

We were having a few issues in how we were packing our bumper fillers. Highway Stars took the time to bring us up to speed on the best way to pack things. Problem solved. This is now our standard for all our products. Thanks Leslie and Glenn.;)

Mike Barnard
Owner/ Spoolfool Productions

Have to put a X5 here. Leslie called on a Saturday to review my order and even found a part in the warehouse for me (E85 fuel injector o-rings) that was not on their website. If they do not have a part on their website, give them a call. The gold standard in customer service - they make Amazon look like amateurs.