Highway Stars aka NOS 4 GN

Nasty Wendy

Perverted Lurker
So I'm working on my car and I can't find any of the bolts for the Turbo Heat Shield. Its late Friday night maybe even wee hours Saturday morning. I jump on the Highway Stars website and place an order for the bolts. Checking my email on Saturday I'm shocked to see that I have a confirmation email from Highway Stars along with an email saying that I had a credit to my account because actual shipping was less than what the website listed. I also had another email with a shipping tracking number. All of this on a Valentine's Day HOLIDAY Saturday. I've always had great dealings with Glen. Thanks for giving us such a great option for parts Glen.
Clay

Glen and Leslie run a top notch operation. Always, quality products from quality people.:)

And, I'm not just saying it because they sell my crap.:D

I talked to Leslie Fri afternoon and she said they were going to be there over the weekend. Glen and the girls are always on the ball and will stand behind everything they sell. Funny I'm about to buy your fillers Mike from them in a couple of weeks.

So while I was getting my lights working on my car I jump on their site to pick up some new amber lenses for the bumper lights. 'OH Rats' they are in the middle of making a new site. That was OK I knew I'd get them when the new site was up. A few days later and the new site is up, they are still adding items, and I order the lenses. I got yet another REFUND. Turns out they didn't transfer the lights over from the old site to the new site at the same price so they refunded me the difference. I spoke with Leslie about the lights and she made me aware that their lights use the SAME tooling that GM used for our original OEM lights and that they are ultrasonically welded as apposed to being sealed with silicone like others on the market. They don't have any reports of fading or leaking or coming apart like some others have. These folks are a blessing to have.

And you get really cool boxes! I kinda don't want to throw it away lol.

002.JPG

Glen and Leslie share my feelings of how people should be treated & very honest. When ever I call them for some hard to get part they make me feel more like family than a customer. Thanks to them both.