High flow timing cover seal#

Why would it be any different from a stock seal?

High volume has nothing to do with the front cover or seal. Has high volume gear set/pump.

Don’t have one dress built engine putting together got the timing comer on here from a member I tried going through my messages to find are convo to see if he said what kind it was but it won’t pull up old messages this was prob 2019-2020

I need a front lip seal headed to a car quest hub store near me and see what we can find

Old Stage 2 NASCAR front cover seal. Sometimes they use screws to hold them in. 29990-0480 and 25523327 numbers on seal. s2 seal.jpg

Tim (single M) is no longer at T/A for a while now. Got a new parts girl and she's pretty good, or you'll get Mike's wife.
My fel-pro seal fits fine.
TIMINATOR

I need a front lip seal headed to a car quest hub store near me and see what we can find
They will sell you the 'wrong' seal. Your TA cover is a chinese unit that doesn't use the correct rear mounted metal clad seal.

Don’t have one dress built engine putting together got the timing comer on here from a member I tried going through my messages to find are convo to see if he said what kind it was but it won’t pull up old messages this was prob 2019-2020
Your hard to understand