Hi from Laurel Ms, picking up my first GN soon! '86

Cej2525

Well let me start off by saying thanks a ton fo all the information on this site. Between Turbobuick and Gnttype I have printed around 300 pages of invaluable information. Enough for a good sized three ring binder. I'm shooting for around 425-450 ftlb at the wheels. Just a good dd set up. From what Im seeing this is easily obtainable. I'm in line to get a high mile '86 GN in real good shape. The high iles really isn't an issue with me as I wll go through it and get it up to par. Plus Im known for driving my cars not lettting them sit.

I have a heavy background in Rock Crawling,motor swaps and general auto fabrication. Im no legend or anything but also know the ropes. Can't wait to get started on this new project and learn what boost is all about. Plus learning to tune my own car is something I've been wanting to do for years. Thanks again for all the info and I'm sure you guys and gals will be hearing from me.

Congrats!!!! I live in Olive Branch, and I lived in Hattiesburg for 6 years. You have some knowledgeable turbo Buick guys down your way!!!

-Will

Yeah we still have a T-Type that dominates at Hub City Dragway. Been gearing up to get a tr for 2 yrs now. Can't wait. Thanks bud!

Fastest T-Type I know of in south MS is Jason's car.....details on yours?

-Will

As of right now it's only mods are a tt chip and 160 therm. Some "gnx" 16s and the rest of it is un molested. The engine got rebuilt around a 1000-2000 miles ago w/supporting documentation. I plan on starting with the basics(hot wire,adjustable fpr,340 fuel pump,ls1 valve springs,hi flow filter,injectors) and seeing if it is more than what I want. Its a t-top car needs a little tlc inside. It's a G80 so tnats good to. Guess I need to put all of this in my sig huh?