hi all

just bought an 87 gn was into chevys but my friends (gn1090ss and john plog) told me I needed one so I said bye bye to my camaro hello to the gn will never go back thanks guys

so what are you selling

Easy...all his extra income and time :biggrin: Welcome to the dark side!
You posted in the wrong section bubba.....go to "member introductions"....or I am sure a Mod will have this thread there soon enough.

take a picture of the inside of your wallet and your pantry

you can look back at it after a year for memories of the good times gone bye as youll see the wallet is empty and theres nothing but ramens in the pantry

the grand in grandnational is for what it costs per drive ...if the stars are aligned

So now that u have this warm bubbly welcome :eek: .....you will LOVE it, their is something very special about these Boosted beasts...they grow on you like nothing else....why all us nuts on this board are spending our staurday night here :biggrin:

I had alot of very fast cars...these Buicks w/ the boost are addictive and a blast...now spend freely and enjoy :p

Phvrod

Try building up a hot air ...........Looks bad ass though....

I had such a bug I bought a GNX when I was only looking for parts for my 85:eek:

just bought an 87 gn was into chevys but my friends (gn1090ss and john plog) told me I needed one so I said bye bye to my camaro hello to the gn will never go back thanks guys

Welcome my friend.... With John Plog on your side you might have a TSM car by the end of the year...:biggrin: One of the nicest guys around.. Oh,,Ya, And I think he might know a thing or two about these cars...;)

i hope you have a big garage and a understanding wife because almost everybody i know have 2 or more of these cars or after you have a gn you need a t type or gn because those will also become cool to you too ! of course your gonna want to go fast or fix it your car so your need need more room to store all the new stuff your gonna need. lets hope you dont have a addictive personality because these cars are bad for you ! read a real lot and ask a lot of questions before you do anything !!!! and dont be afraid to ask john or post a question here to the members so you are not wasting money on stuff you dont need or pay people that are unqualfied to work on your special/ unique car. good luck and welcome aboard

Bryan has a good start! I have known him for years and consider him and John two of my best friends! His first post is in the wrong section but he is a very unique individual! Kinda a savant! but not to computer savy! LOL! Bryan bought an 87 Gn about 8 months ago for 2900.00. Car is clean and has many aftermarket parts and with MR. TUNE John Plogs help and me pressing Bryan to spend spend spend we will have another asset to the Buick comunity! Way to go Bryan! Thanks for getting all your junk out of my back yard!

Bryan has a good start! I have known him for years and consider him and John two of my best friends! His first post is in the wrong section but he is a very unique individual! Kinda a savant! but not to computer savy! LOL! Bryan bought an 87 Gn about 8 months ago for 2900.00. Car is clean and has many aftermarket parts and with MR. TUNE John Plogs help and me pressing Bryan to spend spend spend we will have another asset to the Buick comunity! Way to go Bryan! Thanks for getting all your junk out of my back yard!

Sounds good. Bring him with ya'll when you come to Noble :biggrin: