HhhAaaaa Anyone miss me?!?!?!?!

graza002

Nucking Futs
Just if anyone cared....I still move about this great land known as earth....

How is everyone doing? Are we still fighting and creating new user names so get around the rules?

Andddddddd if anyone is wondering, I'm still Buick-less...Kids (I know me a dad) House...blah blah blah, someday. Just wanted to say Hi to all!!

I don't know about everybody else, but I miss you.
Good to hear from you, & hope that you & your family are doing great.

Hello Andrew!
Yes I miss you, but my aim is getting better, LOL
glad you posted, good to hear from you,
hope all is good with you, KIDS!!!!!! yikes!
I'm down to 2 turbo buicks, and thats enough.
take care my friend!
Lee

Andrew, Sure we miss you but since you left the scene I almost forgot what it was like to change head gaskets & the impact that has had on Felpros stock :)

Andrew,
How the heck have you been? A lot has changed since you've been away. I'm now a vendor here, Nordy moved back East, Meanchicken hasn't had a kill in over a year, Gary has been racking up kills almost every week and Lou hasn't given anyone a "Shut up stupid" in almost two weeks.:eek:

Hope all's well with you and your family. We miss you. Don't be a stranger.:)

Mike Barnard

Hey....it's only been 7.5 months since I had a kill and I was beating that Z06 when my transmission broke 2 days after losing my job, so it counts.:rolleyes:

Andrew,
How the heck have you been? A lot has changed since you've been away. I'm now a vendor here, Nordy moved back East, Meanchicken hasn't had a kill in over a year, Gary has been racking up kills almost every week and Lou hasn't given anyone a "Shut up stupid" in almost two weeks.:eek:

Hope all's well with you and your family. We miss you. Don't be a stranger.:)

Mike Barnard
Shut up stupid !!!

Andrew,
How's the job working out? I thought you said you were going into the gigolo business. All I remember is that it was something to do with making big bucks with a hose. What ever it is, I hope that you're bringing home the bacon.;)

Mike B.

Ahhhhhhhhhh. This is what I miss, the brotherhood, the hazing and the "shut up stupid". God I miss it...and Lou...just because I had a few mishaps with some head gaskets doesn't mean I kept felt pro stocks up :)

All joking aside, all is well. Married with kids...I can't complain. I work up in Sacramento as a firefighter for a large department. I won't give names because I'm on probation with them. All is well there. I knew Nordy went to the east coast. I talk with him every once in a while.

Spoolfool, what are you selling? I didn't know you were a supporting vendor.

Chicken guy or mean thing. Sorry to hear about your broken Buick. But you know how it is. That's the life of a Buick. Right?

Lee and Gary, you guys rock. I've got nothing else! :)

Thanks for showing the love and responding. And always keep me in the loop for a random good clean cheap running Buick. You never know what I may buy :)

Yup. It's true. I'm a paying vendor.:)
I got board. I saw a Turbo Buick niche market that needed to be filled. Being the obsessive compulsive person that I am, I spent way too much time developing and building a widget to fill this void. I do have to admit that it came out kinda cool. Not as cool as farting under water in a bathtub and hearing it echo through the tub like a concert amplifier, but still pretty darn cool.;)

Anyways, I've been selling these things as fast as we can make em. I'm not sure but I think I've given away more of them at car shows than I've sold. So far I'm having fun with it. I'm even thinking of doing a few other parts.

The best part is that I gave Shane a few bucks to call myself a vendor. Now I'm able to talk as rude as I want to people just like Lou does and get away with it.;)

Errrr, at least I think I am. Maybe I better check the fine print on that...
Lou may have negotiated for a special, grouchy, old, polish sheep shagger clause in his contract.

Mike B.

Andrew, I's sure that as a firefighter, you've already learned that
a "hot wire" is not a telegram.
Please keep us updated.

Ralph,
Andrew's a Fireman now! Those guys have the hottest chicks, tons of dough, and drive the nicest rides we'll ever see. Andrew is now up there with Lou and Gary.;) I'm thinking that he's holding out for a really clean GNX.

Ralph,
Andrew's a Fireman now! Those guys have the hottest chicks, tons of dough, and drive the nicest rides we'll ever see. Andrew is now up there with Lou and Gary.;) I'm thinking that he's holding out for a really clean GNX.

Gary's down in the weeds, broke, 2 cars to support, 2 cats to support.
And the Buick gets better mileage than the Cad.
But I do expect to see a tad over 600 RWHP soon on the Cad.
I'm hoping for about 615 RWHP.