HEY! What if I have some TurboBuick.Com License plate frames made? READ!!

Will you [b]DEFINITELY[/b] buy a TurboBuick.Com license plate frame if they are made?

• [b]YES![/b] I will [b]DEFINITELY[/b] buy at least one, I want to support the site and make my car lo

Votes: 205 93.6%
  • Nope, I am not much into license plate frames. I like the site, but no thanks.

Votes: 14 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Lic Plate frames

Originally posted by fast86gn
\

"The only time you'll catch me is @ TurboBuick.com"

Great idea! I'm not into license plate frames though, I'd rather just send you the $10 donation.

Re: Thanks!

Originally posted by fast86gn
Hey thanks guys/gals, I thought it sounded pretty good.

Glad to be of help.:D

David why dont you get one that says "spank me like my daddy does":D :eek:

Holy S$%t im too lazy a F$@k to read 5 pages for a license plate frame can someone just tell me where the heck they are !!! I have no problem with a lil extra donation for the site maybe even a little more room for a video section :)

I need to say this....

My admin has nothing to do with this deal. In fact whoever is "running the show" here please contact me ASAP.

Thanks
Bruce
WE4

Bruce!

This is BOTLFED from NM....I will be in Sac. on the 21'st of this month and was wondering how far your shop is from Orangvale...was going to drop in and say hey! I might have CRASH tag along also...Anything going on out there on that weekend at a track near there.....Thanks:cool:

Come on by Botlfed.!! !!!!!!!!!

Any and all are welcome. Hell, come have a beer, (I don't drink, and yes NICK the open house was the only exception, and what an exception it was!) and a meal on me.
I would like to apologize for us interupting this gentlemen's thread tho. I would have private emailed you but you left no email on your profile. This I would like to see rectified. I am making sure all who sign up and all who are posting members to please have an email so that in instances as this we can communicate and NOT invade others threads. No lecture or anxiety or anything like that, just an excellent chance to inform all, of what the gameplan is. Hope you are having a GREAT weekend and look very much forward to meeting you and "Crash" just don't "crash" on your way here. If you should need a place to "crash" while you are in town, both of you are more than welcome into my home or my buisness. Maybe Nick will be up around then too. That would be cool!

Bruce
WE4

Status
Not open for further replies.