HEY! What if I have some TurboBuick.Com License plate frames made? READ!!

Will you [b]DEFINITELY[/b] buy a TurboBuick.Com license plate frame if they are made?

• [b]YES![/b] I will [b]DEFINITELY[/b] buy at least one, I want to support the site and make my car lo

Votes: 205 93.6%
  • Nope, I am not much into license plate frames. I like the site, but no thanks.

Votes: 14 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the deal???

Jason, I've been off-line for awhile and was wondering what happened with the License Plate Frames??:confused: :confused:

I still want one!!

Glad I can do this for the BB.

Put me down for 2

Thanks ROB..................Westchester land of pot holes

Did these ever get made ,I have not read all the posts,but just guessing I thuink they have not been made ,

please fill me in,I would like one before the paint falls off my GN:D :D :eek:

I think they make them at the mall for like $5 and in under 5min..:eek:

They are on hold.

We need to figure out a way to come up with the money for the inital production. Also, I have to find the time to work on the artwork.

Originally posted by JasonD
They are on hold.

We need to figure out a way to come up with the money for the inital production. Also, I have to find the time to work on the artwork.

I don't mind sending my money in upfront as long as you can guarantee they will be made and shipped.

How many has to sell before were over the initial cost?

Well, that may be the case...but I still have to find the time to make the artwork.

I'll keep everyone updated as more news comes in...

Great Idea

I'd take 3. One for my work van. I've been looking for some lic. plate frames. I have vanity plates coming and I would like some something cool for them.
I hope it's not in too many colors. Just sutle and sweet!!

Sure I answered this. But I'll Take one, possilble 2 just want
to see the finish.............Thanks sorry for delay

It was asked, and I still want them....Where can we see what they look like. And how do I pay.

Didn't see anything pertaining to this.

Thanks......

They are on hold until we can get our ducks in a row.

Sorry guys, this was an unexpected delay. We'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks

Thanks Jason......Will be looking forward when ready............

Westchester, Land of potholes

I'm Gona bust some Balls

I saw a post asking if we ever go to the Home page ,,Well today I did and guess what I find

This thread::::::

Duck Duck Goose

Where do I send $$ so this will get started ,,I will pay for 2 but only need one

BFH where are you ,,you can do this right!!!!!:) :D ;) :eek:

Originally posted by Two Lane
And just in time for Christmas!!

:)

Which one 02, 03, 04, 05, 06.....

I can't believe this thread still exist :eek:

I think I'll just make my own! The local Mall has them for 10 bucks with whatever you want on them.

"The only time you'll catch me is at TurboBuick. com"
See ya

I am meeting with the supplier about some other issues this weekend, I'll try to jump start this one again.

Status
Not open for further replies.