hey guys, new to texas

ITSNOTAGN

Shadow Master
hey everybody, im moving to ft hood mid nov. i see most everybody is from DFW, hope to get together with everyone now and then. i go to the track every chance i get, and im gonna be alot faster this year, (te44, alky:D :D ) anyway anyone from the killeen area?

ive been to the site a few times, but everyone seems to be north, im not gonna be getting up there often. hope to see some events come south though, and i could probably hook up something down there as well.

We had the Lone Star X Bash the last 2 years in Temple, maybe there again in '05 as well.

There is a guy that has a GN that lives in Killeen/Ft. Hood. I forget his name, but met him a few weeks ago. He comes down to Austin for the Saturday meet in Cedar Park. He is friends wife "Iamjeff" on this board. I guess it's about an hour drive from Killeen to Cedar Park?

Zac

If you get a chance you should make arrangements to meet some of the Austin boys that will heading to the Buick vs Ford shootout next month in Noble, OK.

Guaranteed to be lots of fun.

Dannyo

there are two guys in killeen that i know of. one of the guys is named rick and he has an 87 GN. the other guy is jarod and he has a awsome 86. i think he is on this board. rich comes over to austin quite a bit on saturday nights. they also go to the track in temple a lot. if you want their numbers, ive got those.

-jeff

San Antonio

Im down at the San Antonio\ Ft Sam Area. Ive been to the Pig Stand and sall a nice T-Type. I have a 87 GN and am definitely looking forward to meeting others. I brought mine from Maryland in July so, Ive been looking for a few months.

Hey Bullet87, defenitely keep an eye on your GN down in SA, especially around the base area where your currently stationed. Too many low lifes around your area.

Dannyo

Danster

I think no matter where you live you need to keep an eye on your Turbo Buick or GN. As for low lifes, you could find them anywhere you live.

I have Rick's email & Number at home. As For the Brand X bash....
See you at Temple... I am starting the wheels turning for this event. I have even up graded from a BBQ grill To a BBQ Trailor....:D

Buicktr

You are correct, it just happens to be I grew up in SA and know the area very well where he's stationed.

I'm actully going to SA today to spend a few days with my family. Can't wait to have some breakfast tacos. They don't have that over here.

Which track is the best one every one goes to these days in SA?

Dannyo

Danster

We have 2 tracks in SA. Alamo Dragway is south of San Antonio but this track will be closing forever at the end of this month. The new Toyota plant bought them out. The other track is San Antonio Raceway in Marion, TX. It is about 25 miles east of SA.

TXGS - When is the next Buick event in Temple??

Thanks

As far as the low lifes, thanks. Yes I have noticed quiet a few, and as far as my GN being inconspicuious, or anybody elses for that matter is out of the question. I haven't been to any of the tracks yet, but will be showing my face soon enough.

Its funny how this thread started and I was in San Antonio and the guy that started it was in Killeen. Now Im in Killeen, wondering where the heck everyone is.

Oh yeah, I found out today that I need a freaken cat for Texas Saftey inspection. Anyone around Killeen have one to sell or that I can borrow for an hour.

Its funny how this thread started and I was in San Antonio and the guy that started it was in Killeen. Now Im in Killeen, wondering where the heck everyone is.

Oh yeah, I found out today that I need a freaken cat for Texas Saftey inspection. Anyone around Killeen have one to sell or that I can borrow for an hour.

Do you know Abraham...he has an '87 and I believe in that area.

The X-Bash is schedule for April the 3rd. If the date changes I will post the change. Hope to have a big turn out and see a lot of new and old faces.

Raul