Here's my car....if anyone cares

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
misc002.jpg

misc001.jpg

It's nothin fancy. Just a one owner car out of Florida with 78k original miles on the clock.

i agree with frieght train thats what i did on my car what a differance good luck

dont be ashamed I LOVE the "granny" looking regals, the sleepier the better imo, the car should have excellent potential for antything you decide to do w/ it.

your car will be a sweet sleeper if u do the right combo and to tell u the truth you are not far from it. There's tons of Buick guys in your neck of the woods.

It looks like a nice, clean, straight body and a nice foundation for a great car. Good luck with it.

Thanks for the comments. I wasn't sure if anyone cared for a plain jane Regal.

It is a solid car, and I've always wanted one since high school (when they were popular). It does have potential.

lets see some engine pics

Alright....take a deep breath.....and brace youselves....

misc003.jpg

Yeah I know, it's not a turboed 3.8 liter......:frown:

Just a stocker 3.8 liter with a 2bbl making a fire breathing 110 horsepower and a tire melting 190 foot lbs of torque. :confused:

Not sure what to do with it. I originally wanted to put a GN engine in it but was told it would not be worth it and it would be much easier to sell it and buy a Turbo Regal. Either that or drop in a V8.....maybe a 400 Chevy small block?

I'm only ashamed because I'm on a Turbo Buick web board....well I have the Buick but I don't have a turbo on mine. :redface:

But the advice here is good and that's why I'm here. :smile:

Keep your eyes open for a rusted out or wrecked Turbo Buick & swap the driveline into that clean body. There are a lot of GN guys that would love to have a clean body like that.

shoulda seen my 84 3.8 still sittin in the drive way, have a tb is my dream ,but for now I have a 500,000 mile 84 3.8 that has a bad oil pump and a ton of dog house damage, oh well a few years will go by and then I'll have my dream ride, or I'll build my dream ride out of the old heap I have.

Nice...

I like the Regal.. My .02 is to leave the Rallye rims w black walls and shine em up.... Its a classic look and helps sleeper effect.. Motor options for me would do a 350 or 455 Buick (just like to see Buick motors w Buick cars). the SBC 400 is a nice choice also.. Good luck with it.. Hey as long as its a Buick youre allll rightttt....