Here is Turbo Cliff last night at KOTS race at US 41

Yes, trans brake is wired to a 2-step. Bascially, you can change pills or rpm setting of the two step to activate when it recieves voltage through the transbrake circuit.

so...when the transbrake is activated the 2 step is holding the rpm at your desired RPM you want to launch at ? and your foot would be pressing down the pedal all the way to to the floor ? and what rpm is "your" 2 step set at ? and what 2 steps work with these GN's and TRs ? just give me as much as you can info on 2 steps For Dummies . :D :)

so...when the transbrake is activated the 2 step is holding the rpm at your desired RPM you want to launch at ? and your foot would be pressing down the pedal all the way to to the floor ? and what rpm is "your" 2 step set at ? and what 2 steps work with these GN's and TRs ? just give me as much as you can info on 2 steps For Dummies . :D :)

Yes, Yes, 4800rpm, and my car has a distributor so I use an MSD 2 step plugged into my MSD7AL-2 ignition box, but cars with coil packs can use 2 steps as well although I am not sure on the details of installation...