Here is Turbo Cliff last night at KOTS race at US 41

WIKEDV6

Ciff had the smallest cube car there and represented the Turbo Buick community well.

Thanks Ciff ,you make us proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the race is called KOTS
KING OF THE STREETS

Ciff vs. Plumberkevin Round #1

http://s5.photobucket.com/player.sw...urboHooter/KOTS/P1020084-1.flv&fs=1&os=1&ap=1

Ciff vs. BoostedGT Round #2 (Boosted GT went on to win the event) This car is big cube SBF with an 88 turbo that gets down at the top end.

http://s5.photobucket.com/player.sw...urboHooter/KOTS/P1020088-1.flv&fs=1&os=1&ap=1

Enjoy

Prasad

Prasad,did you can the video.Man the t type looks great at night smoking this stangs

Holy crap does that thing leave like a shot outta hell. Wow. Representing the white T's to the fullest. Nice kills Cliff. What does that car sixty foot? Thats a killer launch.

Thanks guys

And actually that second race the yellow stang got me by a couple car lengths. Thats what 150+ more cubes and an 88mm turbo will do. I gave it a fight.

This was a street race event with NO TRACK PREP past 50 foot. Beyond that it was an ice skating rink.

Not sure what it 60d last night as it was clocks off and I had the wick turned up a bit, but I am sure it was better than the 1.38s it had been doing previously... :D

Might hit the track again for some more testing this weekend if the weather holds out-

Hi Richie!

Lord Tunderin

That thing Launches HARD

Have you been able to locate any of the Contents of your Glove box??

:biggrin:

I watched those over and over and over. Then I showed it to the wife and kids!

Awesome stuff Cliff.:cool: :cool: :cool:

Have you been able to locate any of the Contents of your Glove box??

:biggrin:

No joke, I dont even know where the hell the glove box itself went! (waiting on a new hinge from wickedv6 - lol)

Half the vent inserts in the dash ended up in the back seat on that first hit- lol

Damn, that thing gets it on.

What does it run, and what kind of combo?

109motor, 70GTQ, TH350 w/PTC converter, XFI, TRZ stock suspension, etc.

Not sure what it ran that night, had the "wick" turned up a bit and clocks were off so no timeslips...

Cliff, are going to race TSM next year? I hope so!

ABSOLUTELY Kevin! The plan is to make Reynolds this year, and over the winter change interiors (not a fan of the burgandy in the car), and some little things, and try to make every TSM race next season. Right now I'm just grudge racing and testing and tuning to get seat time and develope an understanding of the combo. I think I'm gettin there ;)

Damn that thing really moves! What year tires are you running? Stock springs too?

Damn that thing really moves! What year tires are you running? Stock springs too?

The tires are from 2007, and yes 100% bone stock factory 1983 t type springs all around...

and the slicks are 28 X 10.5 MT Stiffwalls - lol

That thing leaves nicely! I'm afraid to buy track tires because I dont know how much I will use them before they get hard. Good job dude, keep up the good work! -----Jeremy