Here is Turbo Cliff last night at KOTS race at US 41

I forgive you.:) I do not try to start **** on this board. I just set two records lastweek and why stop now? Some day we need to get all of us together for a Buick against??? racing. Remember BIG BLOCKS FEAR US!! :)

I forgive you.:) I do not try to start **** on this board. I just set two records lastweek and why stop now? Some day we need to get all of us together for a Buick against??? racing. Remember BIG BLOCKS FEAR US!! :)

I agree! We went to Muncie Friday and had about 10 TR's there. Very fast track too. I set my new best time and mph.

Good job. I hope I will still make one more meet in The Buick world before winter. I will have to see what happens in the nex't few weeks.

Thanks alot for the video Larry! Great shot you got there!
Can't get a great shot if the great shot isn't there to begin with. Awesome launch and holeshot man. That was a thing of beauty.

I also have a bunch of footage of your "crew" prepping your lane (flames and all...LOL). Obviously they did a great job. :)

Can't get a great shot if the great shot isn't there to begin with. Awesome launch and holeshot man. That was a thing of beauty.

I also have a bunch of footage of your "crew" prepping your lane (flames and all...LOL). Obviously they did a great job. :)

Yea I think everyone thought we were wasting our time prepping for my lil 6banger... until the race went off... lol.

It was a hell of race Cliff... Had the race been 1/8th mile, I was toast. Thanks for having me up in Chicago. It was a blast.

It was a hell of race Cliff... Had the race been 1/8th mile, I was toast. Thanks for having me up in Chicago. It was a blast.
I've got the same view/footage of the race between you and Cliff.

Complete Vid in the works. Coming Soon! OK, maybe not REALLY soon, but you know what I mean. :biggrin:

Thanks, that launch is worth watching over and over again!

True that! Love watching it launch, looks like Cliff has her running good and I'm sure he's having fun handing out some beatings with the old stock block V6.:biggrin: :cool:

Thanks for sharing the video Larry!:)

Wow I can see what you mean Cliff... that track sure did get slippery in a hurry.

I am counting the days.... :D

Going to make a couple minor changes before then... all G6 Classified.

Very nice !!! do you leave off of the transbrake with a rev limiter wired into it ? I ran a trans brake in my TR but I'm not familiar with rev limiters and how they work in conjuction with a transbrake . any insight would be great . thanks .

Very nice !!! do you leave off of the transbrake with a rev limiter wired into it ? I ran a trans brake in my TR but I'm not familiar with rev limiters and how they work in conjuction with a transbrake . any insight would be great . thanks .

Yes, trans brake is wired to a 2-step. Bascially, you can change pills or rpm setting of the two step to activate when it recieves voltage through the transbrake circuit.