Here is Turbo Cliff last night at KOTS race at US 41

I can't believe this is your slower Buick!!!
Nice work, keep the videos coming!

Calling Mr. Cliff

T.T.BONE here. I would love for the both of us to support the Buick Community along with everyone else and lets race nex't Sunday Oct. 12th. I have been trying to bracket race no luck. I turned the timing up today and spun the tires for the 1/8th mile after lifting twice! I am putting the big tires back under it, turning up the timing and going to let her eat nex't SundayU US41 for another record pass;) I hope all of the GN owners can be there for the fastest stock block record setting pass:biggrin: GETRDONE. Hope to see you there? Be safe:cool:

T.T.BONE here. I would love for the both of us to support the Buick Community along with everyone else and lets race nex't Sunday Oct. 12th. I have been trying to bracket race no luck. I turned the timing up today and spun the tires for the 1/8th mile after lifting twice! I am putting the big tires back under it, turning up the timing and going to let her eat nex't SundayU US41 for another record pass;) I hope all of the GN owners can be there for the fastest stock block record setting pass:biggrin: GETRDONE. Hope to see you there? Be safe:cool:

Man, I hope Cliff does set it!!

Kevin??

You let me down? Does his car go 9.89 coasting after 1000 ft mark @137.12 on a drag radial with no timing or boost off the line. We will see?;)

No joke, I dont even know where the hell the glove box itself went! (waiting on a new hinge from wickedv6 - lol)

Half the vent inserts in the dash ended up in the back seat on that first hit- lol

LOL THAT FRICKEN FUNNY , NICE BAD ASS RIDE REPRESENTING THE BUICK T WITH PRIDE . KILLER MY MAN .

You let me down? Does his car go 9.89 coasting after 1000 ft mark @137.12 on a drag radial with no timing or boost off the line. We will see?;)

Wasn't planning on taking it down the track again until Reynolds in november, and am tied up next weekend. BTW - Are you calling me out for a grudge race? Because grudge races are usually for $$$$$$........

:cool:

Maybe I will go to Reynolds? I never have and I have not had the car together long enough for any Buick events this year. I will have to race in the TSO class. Grudge race maybe? It will have to be nex't year though. I am busy after this weekend myself. Great job with the car though. I hope to pull some good numbers myself this weekend with slicks back on the car.

Maybe I will go to Reynolds? I never have and I have not had the car together long enough for any Buick events this year. I will have to race in the TSO class. Grudge race maybe? It will have to be nex't year though. I am busy after this weekend myself. Great job with the car though. I hope to pull some good numbers myself this weekend with slicks back on the car.

I've never been to Reynolds either, and may try to hit a track before that for additional testing, but am not sure I'll have time. I will be racing TSM then taking some weight out to post some quicker #s. :D

Put the slicks on and set it to KILL and good luck- ;)

Nice car Cliff car leaves well good luck bud. hey did you see Dave B. CAR RUN IN THE VIDEO 9.23 @ 147 AND SOME CHANGE Reynolds should be interresting i wish i could make it but it not in the cards for me this year.

Nice car Cliff car leaves well good luck bud. hey did you see Dave B. CAR RUN IN THE VIDEO 9.23 @ 147 AND SOME CHANGE Reynolds should be interresting i wish i could make it but it not in the cards for me this year.

Thank you sir- I did watch that video, and there are several guys who are going well into the bottom 9 sec range right now and constantly improving. It is a pretty exiting time in the 109 block world! :cool: