Here is a link to over 40 dip recipies for your Super bowl party....

Good call

Looks like a good list with some great choices! My turn to host this year so I'll be needing ideas!

I'll be serving sheep dip to all the Patriots fans.

Haggis Balls with whisky and mustard sauce ??????

Ingredients:
1 keg of beer
1 cup flour
1 haggis
seasoning -salt/pepper and a little paprika (mainly for colour)
1 gal whisky
oil for frying
mustard (arran grain if possible)
a little cream or thick milk

mix all together except beer and whiskey....serve to certain fans except beer and whiskey..keep those for yourself

Haggis Balls with whisky and mustard sauce ??????

Ingredients:
1 keg of beer
1 cup flour
1 haggis
seasoning -salt/pepper and a little paprika (mainly for colour)
1 gal whisky
oil for frying
mustard (arran grain if possible)
a little cream or thick milk

mix all together except beer and whiskey....serve to certain fans except beer and whiskey..keep those for yourself

LOL:biggrin:

In all actuality wife made some great dip last week. One envelope of Lipton Receipe Secrets (Kosher, by accident) Vegetable Soup Mix, 8oz sour cream, 8oz mayo. Chill for 2 hours. It was darn good. The receipe was on the back of the box for spinach dip but she left out the spinach and water chestnuts. Too much extra stuff just breaks the chips.

BTW, sheep dip is an old expression for poo-poo.

If you have a local Sam's Club, get their Spinach Artichoke and Asiago cheese dip in the refrigerated section. The best ever. It is great with tortilla chips.

Try this
2 packs of philly cream cheese (soften)
1 jar of salsa

Mix in blender and get a BIG bag of corn chips.
make shure that u put the lid on the blinder (dont want the wifes p iss ed off:eek: )

If u want it hot get some Dave's Insanity Sauce
only use ONE DROP:eek: this is the warning so have fun it is good:biggrin:

Here is an easy one ; 1-package of cream cheese mixed with 1-can Underwoods develed ham. Taste great with crackers, wheat thins, triscuts.

Oh Yeah, PATRIOTS RULE !!!!!!