help

hotboost84

lookin for someone with alot of knowledge about the 84/85 hotair gn's in the ft lauderdale area.....keep getting brushed off..........called harpers racing and site unseen he told me the car was a pc of crap..........can anyone out there point me in the right direction??????????

Give Jeff a call at 954 946-4043. Not sure he knows hot airs, but might point you to someone who does.

Terry

jeff?

is he a mechanic with his own shop?....is it cool for me to just call him?...i wouldnt want him to be like who the hell is this.....lol..............thanks alot for replying i appreciate it........joe

thanks

thanks i appreciate your help......i have been hitting my head against the wall with finding someone to point me in the right direction............got a good deal on the car i would have rather had an 86/87 but couldnt pass the car up.....needs some tlc but runs strong....im the 2nd owner...clean carfax......rebuilt motor&turbo....but dyin to do some mods......thanks again man......joe

Best of luck

If you need a set of good iron heads done by Weber for Red Armstrong, let me know.

Terry

kind of new to the turbo buick world......but are the heads for an 84/85?....and do u think it would be too drastic for me to do now?....only mods i have actually being done removed cat"test pipe" adj fuel pr regulator, walbro fuel pump, hot wire kit.......any suggestions would be appreciated..... joe

Gosh - beats me. I no nothing about hot airs but I would think the heads would fit. Best to ask someone that knows.
Sounds like you are starting with the right stuff.
Exhaust, fuel pump, adj FP reg,
Wish I could help.

Take care and good luck - Terry

I did most of the mods but Jeff did the engine. THAT is a long story so if you want the skinny, e-mail me and I'll fill you in.