Help with switches

DarthBuick

I Win even in your dreams.
This car I recently got Has this Kenne bell switch assortment where the ashtray goes. Is the clutch switch supposed to go to converter lock-up. I can't find any info on these switches and exact purpose. Does anyone use these anymore. They look old school. switch.jpg

They are old school. ONly the person who installed it really knows so the Only way to tell for sure is to trace the wiring.

Yep old school. Had one in my old T. Yes the clutch switch was originally intended to be used for the torque converter lock up. It came with pins that slid into the scan tool port to the left of the radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a blast from the past. I wanted that switch panel so bad back in the day. It definitely could still be useful. Nice find

The whole car is old school. It was built in the 90's I believe and it has sat in a garage a while. The tag has been expired a few years That is why I am going to pull and disassemble the drive-train and do a fine detail and clean-up. Ran 7.10-7.20 1/8th mile every time. It is supposed to have aftermarket heads but I wont know until I take it apart. It had more but there was no roll bar. I wish I could talk to the guy that built it because it feels quick. It sort of fell in my lap because I was looking for another type of car. I need local help to help me sort out what all has been done to it

I will have to look around. The only switches that had instructions were the clutch switch, manual fan switch and chip fan high low switch. The rest were left up to the end user. Unless you bought his intake tube that circulated water through it. Then you would get cooler instructions. I used my cooler switch for my tranny cooler.

I will have to look around. The only switches that had instructions were the clutch switch, manual fan switch and chip fan high low switch. The rest were left up to the end user. Unless you bought his intake tube that circulated water through it. Then you would get cooler instructions. I used my cooler switch for my tranny cooler.

Do you have the part number for it. Thanks

e3aed713fecd9b5bdd67cf7f785c11d5.jpg

Do you have the part number for it. Thanks
Did you ever find any other additional info on the ashtray switches? I have the same panel in my GN and it has been giving me trouble. I can't find the installation manual anywhere. I am not sure is mtocrs1 has more than what he posted, but if so I would love to see that literature.