Help with Downloaded Movies

OneQuikV6

Automotively bi-curious
Anyone know what to do with a dolwloaded movie that comes in vcdc format? It un-rars into two folders named CD1 and CD 2. Each folder is just a bunch of assorted WinRar files. I'm lost :confused:

Anyone??

just burn cd1 and cd2 to a disc

what software do you use to burn cds?

you may need to download some software that emulates a cd-rom on your computer...then load those files to that program and make a copy of the "emulated cd"

Originally posted by kshef
just burn cd1 and cd2 to a disc

what software do you use to burn cds?

you may need to download some software that emulates a cd-rom on your computer...then load those files to that program and make a copy of the "emulated cd"

Use Nero. Each folder labeleled CD1 and CD2 is full of a bunch of zipped (rared) files. Just burn the entire folder to a disk? I'm pretty good with music stuff but have no experience with movies :)

Originally posted by OneQuikV6
Use Nero. Each folder labeleled CD1 and CD2 is full of a bunch of zipped (rared) files. Just burn the entire folder to a disk? I'm pretty good with music stuff but have no experience with movies :)

When you download the movies first, let's say you end up with 2 big RAR files each one for part 1 and 2. You double click on each and you extract them. This will result in a bunch of smaller rar files from like .r00 till let's say for an exemple .r40....just double click on the first one and it will unrar the entire movie and you should normally end up with your .mpeg file.