Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

Hello Guys,
Spent a lot of time this weekend working on parts for the car. I was in contact with Pete at Kirban's and he will look at my list of items needed and see what he can help with. We still need a more donations. If you guys can spread the word to your other forums...that would help. This is getting to be a huge responsibility and I do not want to come up short.
I talked to Clay last night and ScotW before that...time is ticking.

Thank you to all and I will send out a list to whomever asked soon.

Thank you
Coach

OK guys,
I just found out that we need an ECM for the car. We all know the XFI burnt up and it was sent to Cal. He has informed me that nothing could be done to replace it. He will work with us on a new one...price wise, but we have no budget for a new unit. We need a VIN 7 ECM to get the car running, and will need a chip also. I have no idea what injectors or any details yet. I will find out later today or tomorrow and maybe I can get a chip coming.

I wish to thank Pete and Dennis from Kirban's for the donation of a complete T-top seal kit.
I also would like you guys to know that my local interior guy...Ken Hunt...has replaced the carpet on the bottom of the door panels and recovered the rear package tray...free of charge. He will also install the new seat covers when the seats and interior kit arrive from Paul.

This has totally dominated my time with the deadline approaching....I feel like Chip Foose...but the car is 90 miles away.
I am making a trip to Pittsburgh this Saturday to deliver parts for painting.

Thanks to all.

I have several chips here including several Extender chips, let me know what injectors he's running.....

I have talked to Clay and I received a text message from him last night. He still has an ECM and a chip for the car. I was correct in assuming that the original ECM was burnt in the fire, but the chip was not in it. The FAST was installed in Bowling Green and the ECM was sitting in the car and burnt. He had removed the chip and it was in the trunk in a box.
Time is ticking...the deadline is nearing very fast. I still have parts I am trying to get in time...this is getting stressful.
I am driving to Ohio Thursday evening to meet TurboJoe1 and get the hood. He has stored it for us for months.
I am delivering a load of parts on Saturday to Shawn in Pittsburgh and check progress. We may need extra hands to help soon...
Shawn knows these cars very very well, and works very fast, but I am not wanting to let you guys down and will put more man hours into it if I think it is needed.

Thank you all....and cross your fingers we do not run into any issues.

Hello Fellas',
I'm going thru interior parts and just realized I do not have any of the door escutcheons or pull straps. Out of sight...out of mind.
Also need some nice door sill plates. If anyone has some...please let me know.

Hello Guys,
Well I checked the account and we have about half of the funds for the complete interior kit that is needed for the car. Paul Castle is giving us the kit at his cost.
This has not gone overlooked but it was not needed until now. The $$$ raised has been spent on items that were needed in order of the build.
Please pass the word to others if possible and lets get this finished. Our deadline can be affected by lack of funds, so we need help.

Thanks

All I know is that when I need a donation fund, I’m having Coach run it.:headphone:

small donation being sent now.

D

How much do we need?
Paul is getting an exact amount, but he is thinking our cost will be about $550-600 with shipping. That gets us front seat covers, rear seat covers, upper door panels, and rear sail panel inserts...thats all the cloth needed.
We need about $300-350...
I have $250 in the account.

Thank you all...

Hello EVERYONE!!!!!
I must say...YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. I asked for funds and you guys deliver.
I went to Pittsburgh early this morning. I had a load of items to deliver that require paint and the rubber seals for the car. I also took down a driveshaft that was in my car, and the shifter.
This will allow Shawn to finish the painting. I unwrapped the bumper fillers for the first time...WOW...Mike is the man. I also delivered a new header panel to be painted.
I snapped a few pics so you guys could get a sense of the items. There are way too many to photo.
The next two weeks will be thrashing...
IMG_6193.jpg
IMG_1725.jpg
IMG_8010.jpg
IMG_7988.jpg

Hello Guys,
Here is another pic of something we did not know we had...
Clay's new car came with a box taped up inside, along with other items that were purchased with the car a few years back. Well when going thru the items yesterday...we opened up the box. It appears to be a new dashboard.
It is extremely nice. Packed up very well, and still perfect.
This will look great in the car.

Thank you all for the help to get this done.
2014092195162357.jpg

Guys...
I need a 3rd brake light. The one I got has a broken socket and cannot be fixed. Please let me know what you have.

Just got a call from Shawn and WE NEED DEW SWEEPS for the doors. Cant load in the windows or go further with the doors until we get them. I have contacted a few vendors but I think I have pulled as many rabbits out of my hat as I can ask for. You guys are great...pass the word and help find these items.

WINDOW SWEEPS
3RD BRAKE LIGHT.

Thank you

Pics time...
The 2nd two GTA rims got to Shawn's garage today. The ECM and chip also showed up.
I spent all day prepping the interior plastic for dye.
IMG_6624.jpg
IMG_6047.jpg