Help the Honda guy out... (please feel free to flame!!!)

I too was there. My car was not a sleeper like yours, but still made 450whp on pump gas at 15psi with a conservative tune. I am sure it would have made 580 to 600 at the wheels if I cranked it up and put in C16.
DSC00181.jpg

DSC00425.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

DSC00454.jpg

wow thats a pretty great setup, i got mad respect for that. im actually planning on building a 95 ex coupe with an h22, im sticking NA and putting ITB's on it though. just for a fun driver. i cant say too much about the turbo question, but i just wanted to give you props on your setup. btw how do those hubcaps do at 140?

btw what year is that ride you got there ttypewhite (not the regal)

wow thats a pretty great setup, i got mad respect for that. im actually planning on building a 95 ex coupe with an h22, im sticking NA and putting ITB's on it though. just for a fun driver. i cant say too much about the turbo question, but i just wanted to give you props on your setup. btw how do those hubcaps do at 140?

btw what year is that ride you got there ttypewhite (not the regal)

The OEM honda hubcaps have a recesed groove at their base which locates a plastic ring that holds the caps down from the top... Hence with the extended ARP studs in the front I had to cut the top of the front 8 lugnuts to get them to slear the top of the studs... HAHAHA

SNeaky sneaky... :cool:
IMG_1816.jpg

ttypewhite

LOvin the DA coupe!!!

Good numbers... Im suprised with the Chinese manifold.... How many times did it crack on ya... LOL... Ya you would have made 600/400 with that setup on good gas for sure

Im assuming a SC6176 is pictured (or an e shrouded gt35r)????
Looks like the oldschool GE godzilla sleeves??? GE ROCKS!!!!

GSR motor or LSVTEC???

Im toying with the idea of putting an auto in it...

This gave me hope:

AMS AWD Auto Mirage EVO- Video

i want a turbo kit like that for my accord. but they dont make one for the f23a motor, or at least i dont know of any kits. Its a 1999 accord 4cyl ex 4dr

Only thing i did was HID's and lowered it for cornering for all the twists and turns by me. Its a fun car but i want something a little quicker for a daily driver that gets good gas mileage, c16 is to damn expensive :rolleyes:

:smile: ****in around...

LOL. I was at around 20 PSI so 540 WHP or so (even though iot ramped in slow you can tell I was having trouble hooking the 235/60-15 M &Hs up... so I had to turn it down a little bit... And that was the NON built tranny... hahahaha

YouTube - HMT mini boat anchor fest

AS for the F23... I built a kit for my STOVCK F22 that was in the car when I bought it and made 300 WHP on a stock block... From head to pan and beat the **** out of it... You definately dont want tobuy a kit... Piece one together...

If you send me your email... Ill email you some pics of the old f setup...It was alot of fun and people NEVE believed me when I told them it was a bone stock SOHC...lol. Well, kinda..

glomagno@hotmail.com

my only main concern is any type of computer mods needed. it is my daily driver and the only one i got and i know you need to send your comp out to jet to get it configured.

Besides just peicing a turbo kit together is there anything else required

supergenius,

Welcome aboard, and very nice sleeper I might add.
Nice combo.

The PT6776 turbo utilizes the same compressor wheel that is in the TO4Z turbo. It just has a slightly more efficient turbine wheel. When compared back to back, Precisions PT6776RH out performed the TO4Z dbb with it's unported shroud S cover. If you still have it, what are the numbers engraved on it?

Depending on what type of turbine housing you have, you might want to look into Sound Performances' new quick spool plate that they just released. They have them available for both T3 inlet flange and T4 inlet flange. It was specifically designed to help spool up large turbos on small displacement motors.

http://www.spracingonline.com/projects/

15.jpg

T3 flange pictured at top.
T4 flange pictured at bottom.

This specific valve with any dbb turbo on your combo would be the ticket. Especially if your goals are a reliable 700 to the tires. If I had to pick a turbo with todays Boosted technology for your combo, it would be a PT6765RHP Billet compressor wheel, with that new spool up valve from Sound Performance. The turbo would have either a Precision T3 .63 A/R , or you might be able to get away with a T4 Tangential .68 A/R housing.
Much better turbo than a TO4Z.
Hope some of this helps and welcome aboard.

Patrick