Help the Honda guy out... (please feel free to flame!!!)

dont listen to some of these guys, we are a bunch of "purists" dont take anything anyone says hurtfull on this board. We just dont like cars with equal ability. Even though buick is the best car ever made ever was and ever will be LOL:biggrin:

Try and stay on topic Buick-heads. Now we're gonna go after eachother?

Someone will be along shortly with something constructive (all though compliments I am sure are appreciated and respectful).

I don't want to be next to that Honda at the track or on the street.:biggrin:

snip......

The H22s heads intakes flow 29x cfm ouot of the box, and mine have been worked over. 329 if I remember. I dont for sure though.

We could really bust a block in half with heads of that caliber!..... Wish we had that kind of tech available then....

NO harm. Back in the late 80s when I was a kid and had a tubbed 73 dart sport that ran low 11s... If you would have told me then Id have this thing I would have kicked ya in the nuts... hahahaha....

I think Im gonna sell the HP turbo, Little too big for me. Gonna go with a t04z DBB IF I CAN GET RID OF THIS THING IN TIME before the guy sells it...

Anyone interested???

Paypal verified

Don't sweat the douche-bags. You'll get some good advice here from these guys. As for me? You're way past my level, bro. Rock on! :cool:

you got to admit this import guy coming on the buick board to get advise should make you all proud of owning a buick when we are considered the higher power!!!:biggrin: go with the 6776bb and with your heads and weight should get you mid to low 10's as long as your block and tranny holds. these are known for block splitters

i want to see the video of you smoking the bikes! I could care less about language. I've heard and said worst i'm sure:D cool car too! who would have thought?:eek:

i want to see the video of you smoking the bikes! I could care less about language. I've heard and said worst i'm sure:D cool car too! who would have thought?:eek:

Well.... I decided to sell the turbo and go with the Ported S cover 6776 DBB TO4Z with .81 AR t4 hotside. It didnt last too long, buddy of mine with a New GTO bought it as soon as I sent a picture of what it was I had. Sold for 700, got the NEW IN BOX DBB67 for 700... It all works out!!!

I truly appreciuate the warm reception and LOVE the Buick Platform!!! THANK you for your insight. Seriously this site is awesome...

1st Video is with four people in it (Before the hubcaps too... Revving to 8500.. And to the end of fourth (around 140MPH - watch the speedo... LOL). The second video was before I had the twin disk in it and the clutch made shifting difficult, but for being loaded with four people and a ****ed up clutch... Youll get an idea how she pulls (nevermind my doouble chinned buddy in the back seat being retarded)

HAHAHAHA

Ill check in every once in a while, as The GN platform I am truly interested in.

Thanks again guys!!!!

YouTube - Spikers Turbo 4dr Accord

AND

Brian

You'll have no problem with that turbo, we've used it many times before on smaller engines and it's been fine. It really will come down to the tune, as I'm sure your aware of.

Also great selection on the tuning software! I was one of the orginal testers ;) Calvin's a great guy and he's always open for new ideas to further improve his software. If you've ever got any questions let me know either on here or eCtune's forum (same screenname there also).

Holy crap, on the outside that Accord looks stocker than stock! Whatta hoot, I wish I could do something like that with my 4 dr Cavalier! :eek:

OMG!! :eek: That is a BAD A$$ SLEEPER!!! I don't care WHO made it! I like it! I just bought an imaculate 99 Prelude 5-speed (bone stock, 74k) for my 16 year old daughter - I think(?) it's an H22?? :)eek:) Me thinks I can't wait for her to be 'ummm, like, over_it!.... buy me something newer!' :biggrin:

OMG!! :eek: That is a BAD A$$ SLEEPER!!! I don't care WHO made it! I like it! I just bought an imaculate 99 Prelude 5-speed (bone stock, 74k) for my 16 year old daughter - I think(?) it's an H22?? :)eek:) Me thinks I can't wait for her to be 'ummm, like, over_it!.... buy me something newer!' :biggrin:

lol! That's the spirit, even us old timers need something different every once in a great moon:wink:

Holy crap, on the outside that Accord looks stocker than stock! Whatta hoot, I wish I could do something like that with my 4 dr Cavalier! :eek:

You can. If I can do it to this pile of ****, you can do it to the Cavi... I know a couople guys whom have 500+ WHP cavis. I can probably get you in touch with them if you like.

It all commes down to how bad you want it... None of the kids understand why I dont want a cookie cutter civic or HYPE R integra, but im big (6'3" and around 290 LBS... The Accord is comfy and very very dirty and sneaky... Most of the V8 guys really dont like it that much... Cars really clean inside and out too... ALL the power **** still works (Its an EX so it has the power moonroof and all that ****) Just had to lose the A/C. It also has a custom tube frame front subrame we builkt along with tractin bar/heim jinted rasius rods. It sees 97% of its time on the street, and I look for people to **** with in it when I get bored at night.

Usually gets people by suprise, but I like different. ANd comfy. EVERYTHING was built in me and my friend Mike and Joshes garage by us. Motor, Turbo mani and setup, Trannys... ALl of it... NO ONE makes **** for a CD5 Accord.... BUt theres alot going on behind the scenes to make it all work.

The Achilles heel is definately the tranny... I rip the teeth off of 2nd and fourth gears in the OEM boxes not even on full boost (The car is heavy by Jap car stanards) 10 or so so far, Ive even broke one oif the gears in the above pictured Forged straightcuts (Theres a 4k gearset in it now) ... I BEAT THE CRAP out of it... Ive goten VERY good at R&Ring trannys out of it and fixing them... LOL. Out of neccesity. It used to really piss me off, but its the price I pay to have the car I want. It rides like a Cadillac on the big tires, and unless you catch the extended studs, The M&H on tires, or the blacked out Frontmount... There NOTHING that gives it away....
WHich was the idea!

I look forward to the DBB 67MM,. This thing was rediculous with the 61.. BUt maxed it out QUICKLY... We didnt think my setup would be quite efficient as it is... The turbos really holding it back, hence the upgrade, and the new mani we are building for it, along with the new 1600cc injectors... IOll post some pics and dyno results once theyre done

Thanks, I couldnt have made a truly educated descision without your site here!!!!

LOL

Comfort and surprise are some the Buicks good points too. Good luck with the new turbo.