Help! Stolen Turbo Regal in Memphis!

Kevin87TurboT

How many can I own??
Guys,
Please keep your eyes open for my 87 Limited. It was stolen from the parking lot at Comp Cams in Memphis yesterday just after lunch. Please let me know if you see it or any parts from it. It had a 6.0L engine with a 70mm Turbonetics turbo backed by a TCI 4L80E transbrake transmission. It also has a FAST XFI system on it. Here's a picture from Holly Springs dragstrip two weeks ago. TIA
photo-27.jpg
Pearldyno2.jpg

Good luck, hope its found in one piece. Shame that people dont respects others' property.

Does Comp Cams not have video surveillance ? Good luck, I hope you find it and catch the A holes that took it.

Bryan

Good luck with the search. Even if you only find a shell, remember that ls motors and equally tough transmissions aren't tough to find and your car will hopefully get another lease on life. Just keep checking ebay,craigslist, and other sites for suspicious parts.

Will be watching out here in Clarksville!:mad: Went thru the same thing back in 89, never did find "hide-nor-hair" of it!:mad:

Will be keeping an "eye" for it in Clarksville!:mad: Had the same thing happen to me in 89!:mad: Never found "hide-nor-hair" of it!:eek:

That really sucks.... I remember the last time they tried to steal it... I hope just some joy riders took it and you get it back... Damn!!! Theives..... I would have to have to kill switches one for fuel and another to kill the spark.... Hopefully you get it back....