help scanmaster will not save new blm?

strokethis

i try changing my blms and they keep going back to default. I don't know much about the scanmaster yet just got it today. My o2s are reading in the high 5oo to mid 600s at a idle and i know i am running lean. I have the new walbro 400 pump and hot wire also. base line fuel is 45 with line off. im on a pump gas tt chip set for max boost on 50lb injectors.

i try changing my blms and they keep going back to default. I don't know much about the scanmaster yet just got it today. My o2s are reading in the high 5oo to mid 600s at a idle and i know i am running lean. I have the new walbro 400 pump and hot wire also. base line fuel is 45 with line off. im on a pump gas tt chip set for max boost on 50lb injectors.

A little help is in order here. Like what chip are you running and why are you trying to change BLM's.

sorry i have the tt 5.7 pump gas chip. Well i am trying to add more fuel to the car. I tried changing the parameters but they keep going back to the default settings. My O2 mvs are right around 580's to 630's at a idle. When i took the car out this last time i could only get the scanmaster to read a pull once and all the other times it just read all 0's.

i figured it out the wrong way. On the way to the track on sat my new battery took a crap. that is why it would not save my parameters. Put a new battery in and everything is good. Thanks guys.

Is there any way to check idc with a scanmaster 2.1?