Help me build a bad A fuel system

etriebe

Hello workin on my 83 regal wagon hybrid and need to know what to get for a reliable system. I'm shooting for a gob ton of power with a girdled 4.1 stroker with a 224/224 cam 1.65 t and d rockers, champion ported irons, champion ported intake, 72 mm throttle body, turbonetics 67/66, precision front mount, 80lb injectors..... The wagons have a different tank that is basically square and is 5.75" deeper than a regular car so in tank would be weird. At first I thought just move the sender down, but then the level sender would be off and just stay full for a long time and there are no baffles in it anyway. Looking for something quiet because going for a sleeper kinda deal. Thanks for the input.

Well, I have over 1500 in my setup.
Fuelab pump (1300hp) $500 ...And its quiet compared to all.
Braided lines $250
AN fittings $200
Fuelab regulator $175
Champion fuel rails $275
Sumped tank $150
Im sure im forgetting stuff.

Thanks ordered the whole deal from fuelab. Pump, elec regulator, and filter. I gonna try some e85 instead of meth injection

Thanks ordered the whole deal from fuelab. Pump, elec regulator, and filter. I gonna try some e85 instead of meth injection
Good deal. I haven't heard a quieter pump yet. I have mine on high setting all the time and never bothers me. Any other pump I have owned screamed all the time.
E85 rocks! It truly is cheap race gas.

if the sender's fuel gauge pot is your only concern, just straighten the arm out so the float has more range up and down to account for the taller tank.