Help in Denver

Greyling

Hi guys,

Can anyone from the Denver area help me out a bit? I ran by Engines to Go here a few days ago to see if they would help me with some work and they are no longer there!
It's some BMW shop now,.... :confused:

I have an ATR exhaust,... and when it was installed the guy did a hack job on it. Anyway,.... I failed emmisions and need to get a new cat installed (mine is hollow) and figured i'd get my 3" downpipe installed as well.

(Problem is the cat is welded directly to the stock down pipe with no flange)

Anyone out there know of a reputable shop in/near Denver who deals with GNs???

Appreciate the help!

Alan

Hello!

Engines to go is still there, the guy's who own it own that shop to. They just couldn't get enough work on Buicks and Typhoon's. I went there and talked to them. They work on just about everything now. I own 2 GN's and a few family members and friend s have them too. We have had nothing but bad experience with them. We basically work on them ourselves, and we all have been going to Exhaust Pros. on Colfax. and in Commerce City. They do a great job and give you exactly what you want. i have aslo heard that Bud's muffler off of Sante Fe and about 12th or 13th does a good job also.

Engines to go is still there, the guy's who own it own that shop to. They just couldn't get enough work on Buicks and Typhoon's. I went there and talked to them. They work on just about everything now. I own 2 GN's and a few family members and friend s have them too. We have had nothing but bad experience with them. We basically work on them ourselves, and we all have been going to Exhaust Pros. on Colfax. and in Commerce City. They do a great job and give you exactly what you want. i have aslo heard that Bud's muffler off of Sante Fe and about 12th or 13th does a good job also.

Thanks for the info!
:)

Might check out Bud's on SanteFe. I freak out about the car being stolen/jacked whenever I drive down Colfax.... :eek:

Not As Bad As You Think!

Are you serious! From what I have heard about carjacking, it's more personal or you owe somebody. I own a Business on Colfax and I drive my Buick 3-4 times a week when the weathers good. I have never had a problem since I have owned it, or any other of my toy's. It's even parked on Colfax sometimes. I get alot of compliment's. Born and raised in this area, alway's had nice cars and have never had any problems. Now the central west side I have had just about everything I own that was nice Broken into if it sat for to long. When I lived on the west side, my Home, car, Garage was broken into. Colfax has cleaned up alot, only certain area's are bad (drugs & Prostitution), but not for car jacking. I think you would have problem's faster on Federal. As alway's never leave our car's unattended for to long in any neighborhood. I live Green Mountain and I get people trying to follow me home in this area. But I would trust colfax area, before the west side anyday of the week, hands down. and we also get alot of different people cruising it regulary with no problems. Kinda nice to see the different car's and people coming back. Nightlife is great too, Bar's are opening everywhere with really pleasant enviorments. and we cruise our Buicks regulary, got a few getting there motors rebuilt right now for the summer.

Hey Alan - how are you doing? I haven't heard from you in a while.

Hey Royal,... yea,... I've been outta touch for a while. (Just got back a bit ago from another season down on the ice) That and remodeling the house, Girl issues etc. have kinda made me lay low for a bit.

I definately want to spend a lot more time at the track this summer. If tomorow is a nice as today I'll take the car out and just go get the damned thing hacked back on (cat converter) so I can pass emmisions and not be afraid of getting pulled over for the tags.

Done any more to your car? Plan on racing this coming spring/summer?
:)

Are you serious! From what I have heard about carjacking, it's more personal or you owe somebody. I own a Business on Colfax and I drive my Buick 3-4 times a week when the weathers good. I have never had a problem since I have owned it, or any other of my toy's. It's even parked on Colfax sometimes. I get alot of compliment's. Born and raised in this area, alway's had nice cars and have never had any problems. Now the central west side I have had just about everything I own that was nice Broken into if it sat for to long. When I lived on the west side, my Home, car, Garage was broken into. Colfax has cleaned up alot, only certain area's are bad (drugs & Prostitution), but not for car jacking. I think you would have problem's faster on Federal. As alway's never leave our car's unattended for to long in any neighborhood. I live Green Mountain and I get people trying to follow me home in this area. But I would trust colfax area, before the west side anyday of the week, hands down. and we also get alot of different people cruising it regulary with no problems. Kinda nice to see the different car's and people coming back. Nightlife is great too, Bar's are opening everywhere with really pleasant enviorments. and we cruise our Buicks regulary, got a few getting there motors rebuilt right now for the summer.

To be honest I haven't been down that way in a few years. :) (I know,..I live in Parker between Whitelands Ranch and Stroghs)

What kinda business you into? Last time I thought about heading up to Colfax was this last summer when they had the street cruise thing going on.
Prior to that my experience was stopping at a red light (cross street was a mile or so east of Silvermine Subs) and some jackass in the car next to me (passenger seat) starts screaming "That's my moth3r F'ing CAR!" And started geting out at the light. Anyway,.......

Good to see that there are a few others here in Denver. :D

My wife and I own a Hair Salon, but I actually do Real Estate for a living. Buying, Selling, investing in fix & flips. When I drive my Buick, I am all over town at times and I have never had any problems. I wish somebody would tell me my car is their's, they will end up on the ground real fast. Actually people look and give me the thumbs up, want to sell it, those things. I don't think people are into Carjacking as much, because they actually think the one's with the nice cars carry protection now, if you know what I mean.