help identifying injectors?

luv2whelie

Junior Birdman
I'm wanting to order a new chip from Turbotweak, and know my cam, stall, turbo, etc, but only know that my injectors are 50lb. This number is engraved on the side: 154 45/5 624. Does this mean anything to anyone? I suspect that the "154" is for WOT (stock + 20%), but have no clue on the rest. Help?
Thanks!
John McClung
Asheville, NC

Sorry for the delay; I've had computer issues :( I did figure out my injectors, and got a new turbotweek chip :) I've eliminated my erratic idle issues (another of my posts awhile back) too! Mike Casteel has been helping me with my car, and it turns out that what I thought was a valvetrain clatter was several exhaust leaks where the exhaust manifold on the passenger side had been over-ported. Got it welded up and the clatter went away PLUS my idle stabilized! I think the pressure was leaking off, causing surge in my turbo maybe? or erratic back-pressure? at any rate, it idles great now. I installed a new wastegate puck this eve, and hope to get my downpipe back on tomorrow so I can get back on the road :)
John McClung
Asheville, NC

"I think the pressure was leaking off, causing surge in my turbo maybe? or erratic back-pressure? "
Most likely, the leak were messing w/ the O2 sensor readings...