Help good numbers for a 12.60 pass ?

Erics chips are typically rich in low gear fuel. Grab PL and dial in the low gear fuel to around 780 and add 1 or 2 degrees low gear timing. You'll pick up a couple tenths. Don't get talked into an aftermarket ECU...there's no magic in those boxes.

Erics chips are typically rich in low gear fuel. Grab PL and dial in the low gear fuel to around 780 and add 1 or 2 degrees low gear timing. You'll pick up a couple tenths. Don't get talked into an aftermarket ECU...there's no magic in those boxes.

You don't need one, but are you surfing this site with an Apple IIe or IBM PS2 with 5.25 floppy drives as well? Ever probe to see real voltages everywhere, like across the ignition switch or the grounds on the factory harness? Why are there voltage offset tables in certain systems then? Every sensor is a glorified volt meter. The factory harness is 30+ years old in a hot engine bay. I've blown 2 engines on the stock ECM setup because it just wasn't capable enough when one piece of the setup goes wrong. At least get a wideband and logger of some kind, it will save so much time.

I bracket race most weekends with a dial around 7 flat at 100 mph. This engine went a little over 500 passes before it needed a freshening. Nothing wrong with the stock ECM and harness.

I know, I had a 10 sec car 15 years ago on just a 210/210 roller cam and bowl ported irons with chips and race gas. It's fine. But it's just not flexible. You'll need a street chip and a race chip and hope the ECM doesn't forget the tune changes after tweaking them. I know all about tuning with the scanmaster and gas pedal with no powerlogger. I loved the TT chips, great stuff, but at some point it's just not enough as the car gets upgraded. Want to get bigger injectors - new chip. Need a whole bunch more fueling for new race mode, time for a new chip with a new base fuel in it. That just adds up over the years. When I drove my car from Colorado to TX to FL, it needed a whole new tune since it went into KR off the hit because we pulled fuel down low to help spool at altitude in the chip.

Most of those issues have been adjustable/programmable with an Extender Extreme chip, one chip, for about 10 years now.... :)

Yeah I had the translator gen II programmer back in 07 or 08 or so, that had wideband features like the TT 6.1 I had. You can go far on all these piggyback systems, no doubt.

I'd be thrilled with that run with the handful of mods you have. Like mentioned, need 1/8 mile speed to tell how good of a run it was, but if it was me I'd leave it alone. Some don't like a bunch of gauges but a good fuel pressure gauge can tell you a lot. Watch the knock and enjoy. Guys that keep pushing for that last bit of power usually break something. Congrats. Took me some work to get into 12s