275/60 Mickey drag radials
780 o2s about half track dropping to 760 no kr
Just don’t know what to expect I feel my mile per hour is low
It is a 93 octane chip but I had a full tank of 110 just to be safe
12.63@103
1.64 60”
7.92 1/8
What are your guys thoughts thanks for the help in advance

I think your mph is low. When I ran my car 20 years ago, it ran a 13.06 at 106.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a hot wire kit for the fuel pump? Do you have the factory 342 gears?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a great time slip for your first time out!

You are very smart to have 110 gas, and you can increase boost at a pound or 2 at a time, and you will see MPH increase.

I "assume" the turbo is stock.

Like was stated above, get a hot wire kit for the fuel pump, and I would bump base fuel pressure 3-4 pounds to assure adequate fuel at the injectors.

Bet you will do better next time at the track!

Get a wideband and logger. Anything else is just guessing. On logs, first thing I look at is boost, KR, RPM, duty cycle, and fuel pressure. Most likely trans slippage or wrong fuel/timing for the chip/boost/gastype combo. Make sure KR sensor is attached. The 93 chip probably wasn't setup for fueling a race setup. Lock the converter with a paperclip and switch to the ALDL would help the MPH. I used to run 104 on pump 93 E10 at 16-17 psi on a stock setup TT 5.7/93 chip. Years ago I remember the trick to crank up the base fuel pressure to like 50+ and run way past what injectors were supposed to run for a given chips fueling. Even if you get the 5.7/6.1 TT chips and powerlogger, you only get like 8 fields to change. One of the reasons so many go for the XFI Sportsman,TT GN ECU, MS3, or Holley EFI etc. There really is no comparison to having a real engine management system vs 1980's technology. I'll never go back to a stock ECM setup.

Do you know what your rpm was at the finish line? What's your 1/8th mph? Mph is low. You didn't happen to lift early?

What are your guys thoughts thanks for the help in advance
usually putting 110 in the tank with a 93 chip richens it up and usually loses power,but throughout the run not just up top.110 will handle more timing and boost but usually needs more timing than 93 to show power increases.please look at your fuel pressure and or give it more wot fuel from the tt chip.

here really is no comparison to having a real engine management system vs 1980's technology. I'll never go back to a stock ECM setup.
hmm,that is your right but i have seen some really fast great running stock ecm cars.

Go with at least translator plus or other tuning device to adjust fuel /air delivery.
if he has pressure and octane the tt chip that he has will give him all the control he needs.there are 8/9 sec stock ecm chip cars that run a maf sensor.

Missed that. So a good fuel pressure test is in order then.

It would pick up a couple tenths and a couple Mph every time I would bump the fuel pressure right now it is at 40 psi with the line on at Idle Do you think it could stand to have more fuel pressure should I keep bumping it up until it quits picking the car up