Help a Regal find a home.... Hartford, CT area

b4black

Years ago I wrote you for advise about my 81 Regal Sport Coupe. You were more than helpfull in the questions I asked. Unfortunately I need to find a home for this car. I will be honest, if someone gave me $800 and would take care of it I would let it go.... This is a great car with great potential to the person who has the time. I have posted it on the message board and recieved not one response. I would love to get more money but I would rather have it end up with someone who would take care of it. Do you know of anyone who maty be interested????? I hate to see it sit in my driveway any longer... My work e-mail is mikelong@abcodelivers.com.. Please email me there if you have any ideas. I hate to sell it but I need to purge the toy box. Running out of room..
Thanks in advance for your help,
Mike

Maybe this is the answer to Fred's Cutlass or Monte question. ;)

860 area code.

I love too. But I just have to many bills. (My Wife's last year accident. What the insurance doesn’t cover). Thats what keep me away from the track allot this year. We are getting back on pace again, But I'm out of work this week because of Pneumonia. But let's see what Santa has to say.