HELP! 60psi and no oil

JustG

I need some help. My 86 T-type has 60psi oil pressure at idle and I'm not getting oil flowing from the pushrod/rockers. I get a little trickle when I rev it. I changed the timing chain and checked the oil galley plugs. I also changed the cam and lifters. G

Front cam bearing crossover channel clogged?? How many miles? Wiped lobe in the past?

front bearing passage is clear, I ran nylon tubing thruogh it and the other lifter galleys. Two lobes on the old cam were starting to go. Not sure on mileage.

You don't need much oil up there. If the oil is cold there won't be a lot of flow. If the lifters are quiet on the passenger side it's getting oil there. If they werent it would be very noisey

Sounds like the push rods have restricted passages. Pull a push rod and see what the holes look like in them. Maybe they were gaulled up and that is restriciting the oil flow. Blow air through the push rods, too. Might be clogged with debris. What cam and lifters did you use? If you used edge orifice lifters they already meter the oil down. When the oil gets hot, it thins down and flows easier, too.

I used a 208/208 cam and lifters from T/A performance. I cleaned and inspected the push rods while it was apart. Not sure what the pressure goes to when reved, i'll have to check.