Hello all, new from Louisiana!

Welcome aboard. Post some pics. An don't forget when it comes to these cars.the only dumb question you can have is the one you didn't ask.

Welcome it's nice to hear from someone from La. I live about an hour north of New Orleans.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Congrats and welcome to the site. Lots of good info and great people here. Make yourself at home and let us know if you need anything. These cars make a ton of power with a little engine. everything needs to be in good tune. Don't assume that your car has a good tune on it. Either get to someone QUALIFIED to work on these cars, or verify the tune yourself.

Here's stuff to check. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/info-for-new-turbo-regal-owners.380856/

Welcome aboard and happy spooling.:)

Mike Barnard

20140217_093647.jpg
20140217_093622.jpg
20140217_093516.jpg
20140217_093304.jpg
20140217_093317.jpg
20140217_093647.jpg

Welcome aboard !!! I am originally from Alexandria. Nice car...

Get that Fram filter off of your car !!!

Bryan

Welcome aboard !!! I am originally from Alexandria. Nice car...

Get that Fram filter off of your car !!!

Bryan
ok Bryan, tell me why! i'm a newbie... and if not Fram, point me in the right direction! i welcome all advice! thanks in advanced...

A few hours away, but maybe we will see you around!! There are several Louisiana guys on here.

Well what's she got done?

ok... this is what i found out... it has a 202 cam, upgraded turbo, (see pics) larger intercooler, aftermarket intake, mass airflow, bov, and throttle body assembly. i'm new to the turbo world, so any help is welcomed and if my vocabulary is off, set me straight! thanks!!!!