Hellcat vs Zo6 vs GN

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
Interesting video. At 6:30 in, the TTA almost gets rear ended by the Corvette. I then officially hated the Corvette owner.
Anyway, has some decent footage of a what looks to be a bolt on GN vs the others. Enjoy

Last edited:
That Hellcat had nothing on the Z06 and I give tons of props to the GN. That car was running great especially compared to the "competition" that he was out there playing with.

That Hellcat had nothing on the Z06 and I give tons of props to the GN. That car was running great especially compared to the "competition" that he was out there playing with.

The Z06 certainly had them covered... once he got rolling. I wonder how "stock" that car is/isn't, kinda surprised how it walked away from the 700+ hp Hellcat.
The GN certainly showed how to start :cool:

Thanks for posting!

That was cool but it almost looked like the GN was a stick the way it was shifting with a pause. Odd.

And the Z06 driver can’t shift for shit. The pause in-between shifts was way too great.

I know i can shift fast enough where you don't even notice a pause.

Still cool, and dangerous.

Too many cars horsing around for my liking which becomes evident with the TTA Z06 almost accident.

D