Heads up Racing?

Fiscus has ran 5.0's in Ultimate trim. He ran this class earlier in the year at the Ohio Valley Prize fight. Most Buicks can't get down to weight without some serious mods so you don't see them often. I feel a Buick can run in the top 5 and get a win with the current rules.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

3200# with a Billet wheel 76mm, 3250# with ram air. We used to get a 200# break for the V6 but I don't see it listed anymore.

It's in the works! : )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good. Looking around the Internet at YB and such it seems that only a handful of guys have it nailed down. The rest have mediocre at best setups. The power density on their engines is pretty pathetic for what they are. Nice to see someone from this community drive over them.

BPE2013@hotmail.com

Good. Looking around the Internet at YB and such it seems that only a handful of guys have it nailed down. The rest have mediocre at best setups. The power density on their engines is pretty pathetic for what they are. Nice to see someone from this community drive over them.

BPE2013@hotmail.com
As the way the rules are now fits the V6 perfect. But you know how it goes when one goes out and bust there ass they will change rules.

I had a "bustang" at one point and it worked awesome with the power/to weight with a BOP Glide.. When are you expecting to come out with your project?

Around May. The cage is done its 25.5. Fixn to start fabing the headers and intercooler.

I have been holding out to not saying anything!! Not that it was a secret!! :D Going to be sweet Chris!!

A V6 Buick can run at the top of this class with the rules as they are. The V8's struggle due to turbo limits. The small mod motors can run but have to deal with the higher weight. A Buick can run 4.90's at min weight.