HB Donut Shop

Whats wrong, Will She Melt ha ha hehehehehehheeheee

If there is rain, however, the GN stays in the garage. (she's afraid of water) :cool:[/QUOTE]
Well I dont think any of us will be going if it rains,
Horsepower+ Rain= Disaster :mad:
Oh yeah rust too. :D

4AM?!?!? I dont know about that.......but if everyone is going to be there well, I guess I will go :biggrin:

I heard it was going to rain and if it does my car is not getting out of the garage after spending $160.00 on Buff and WAX, wow it looks like a damn new car :). but if weather permits I will be there..

ledzeppac said:

What the heck, every other day is nice and SUNNY except for Saturday. Are the gods trying to ruin are fun or what :D Will, if it's not raining when I open my garage door, I'll be going....period. If for some reason it is raining, I'm SOL, I don't have any windshield wipers/assembly. Speaking of which, junk yard.....here I come.

Flux Capicitor Hmmmmm

If you just added that to your car then it should help stop all the rain coming our way this saturday. I heard this also will make you very very fast ;) I need to put one on my car also so I can take off like a Bat outta He.... I heard it was like adding 35 pounds of boost, alky and nos oh yeah and a rocket pack. So you should make it down there there like in 2 min. So just wait for us we may take about an hour or an hour and a half. :D :D :D

It looks like it going to rain this Saturday

SO I will be waiting for the next Big one and I will definitly be there, but not in this rain. Whatever happend to the song by Tony Tone Toni, "It never rains in Southern California."

Great news

As of Fri. AM, the weather forcast is for rain late Sat after noon or night. Not Sat morning, or even mid day :cool: .

I'll be there.

Cool I'll be there

I talked to Raymond Bunch and he also said if there is no rain when he opens his door then he is definitly going. See you all there, hopefully a Huge showing.

I will be there if weather permitts, also ray give me a call so we can set a time to leave.and of course get me a little coffee.Ill try to bring vettdetta with me so she can drive and I can sleep :D this time im gettin some frekin donuts..And ray you leave me alone im only after turbo..this will end the debate of whos the real MERK ya you know who Im talkin to... :eek: we race who ever wins buys the winner a donut..Ya thats right a donut come out and play..with the gray.... :mad:

play with the gay??!?!

Dude I like you but not that much.... :p

BTW, they also sell ham and cheese croissants. I think I'll have one of those...

Larc Tonight!

Well fellas it was a last minute decision but I will be going to LARC tonight to make a couple 1/4 mile passes, mostly tuning passes. I will also be going to HB tomorrow and MR B. The donuts are on meeee :) Sorry for being in a rush and I will give you guys a call later.....Hope I don't break somthing, or race it like I hate it, and try to break it :rolleyes: I didn't forget about you Mr. R I'll try and adjust your picture now. Ray.

hey turbo just remember my license plate...and have some cash ready 4 me because I love donuts..as mush as I love seein ya in my rear view...this is what your goin to look like when I pass ya>>> :eek: and then when you buy my donuts>>> :( and when its over I will look like this>> :biggrin: :D :p see ya at dennys..at 4:00 am :eek:

I'll be there

Ray, Tim, Louis are going and maybe a few more if they will get there butts up outta bed.

Im bringing my camera and Video recorder

and will post all the pics on this site