Has Anyone Here Ever Smoked K2???

remember that old trick where you roll up the scented dryer static sheets into a tube around your one hitter and you could get high as a kite while making your basement smell like morning fresh softness and mom was never the wiser:eek::cool::biggrin::)

The Doob Tube :D. My buddies mom didnt care, she just didnt want the house smelling like reefer :D, those were the days.

The Doob Tube :D. My buddies mom didnt care, she just didnt want the house smelling like reefer :D, those were the days.

LOL! the doob tube;) We always just sat in the old 79 cutlass in my buddies back yard or out on my friend's dock out on the lake:cool:

Well I'm reluctant to post but I will. I'm no doper but I can put down some beers and had spent many a night sleeping on the bathroom floor when I was younger and even a few times in the past couple years!

I'll say this though, never ever ever take one puff of this K2 stuff. A buddy of mine had some of it tonight at his shop as a joke so I took a couple puffs thinking it wouldnt be anything. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!!!!! NOT IN A GOOD WAY EITHER!!!!!!!!!!

I had to call my fiance to come pick me up becuase I felt like I was going to die!

This stuff should not be legal AT ALL!!!!

It only lasted a short time thank god and I'm perfectly fine now but for a short time, I was not in reality. It was not cool! BIG MISTAKE!!

I'd rather stick to having a beer or two after a long hard day of wrenching.

It gave me the feeling like I was totally not in control over my own body. I was extremely paranoid and had to stand outside for 45 minutes in the 0 degree temps in order to come back around. Thank god my fiance is a good girl and understanding of my stupid mistake. I tought it would just make you feel a little tinggly but it was way more than that.

STICK TO BEER, STAY AWAY FROM THAT CRAP!!!!!!!!:mad:

Fascinating and amusing really, that the tokers and dopers will say virtually anything to justify their habits/usage, and turn it all back on the non users to make us look like the bad guys. Funny as hell, but sad at the same time. :rolleyes:

God instucts us to use marijuana in the Bible. Genisis 1:12

along with all the other seed bearing plants of the world.

I dont think that makes you look like a bad guy!

Just sayin.....:biggrin:

what i wanna know.....

is weather you do or dont smoke......... why should you make it anybodys buisness.

with the way legal proceedings have been shown to use internet information in cases, why would you even mention, or show about such uses?

threads like this bring attention to yourself and others.

if you smoke, thats fine... but keep your mouth shut.

I like everyone here... and dont wanna loose a buddy to a retarded drug charge. legal or not, what gets written down electronically can and will be used aganst you at some point if your not careful.

I can neither confirm nor deny my own habits - but ****, dont be dumb! dont tell every billion internet uses you smoke ****! I know plenty of very well off people who hold very important military and gov positions that toke quite frequently.

AND thats what seperates drug users form casual enjoyment.

the level of stupidity surrounding it.

A.j.

What if you have a prescription and walk into a store to buy it?

And get pulled over and tell the cops you got it and they HAVE to give it back?

YEEEEAAAAH BABY!!!....:biggrin:

And yes...it HAS happened to me. The only thing that was cooler was the 1st time I laid my money on the counter in America and legally bought a bag of the weed...that he caught me with...and then gave back.:eek:

People shouldn't be scared rabbits about enjoying a plant God gave us...

IMHO

What if you have a prescription and walk into a store to buy it?

And get pulled over and tell the cops you got it and they HAVE to give it back?

YEEEEAAAAH BABY!!!....:biggrin:

And yes...it HAS happened to me. The only thing that was cooler was the 1st time I laid my money on the counter in America and legally bought a bag of the weed...that he caught me with...and then gave back.:eek:

People shouldn't be scared rabbits about enjoying a plant God gave us...

IMHO
yeah man thats so freaking cool...you really stuck it to the man.... i hope one day i can do something that cool. i hope one day i can pick up a licensed hooker and when i get pulled over the cop says...ur busted for solicitation of a prostitute and i say no way maaan, shes a legal whore and then he lets me go...yeah thats cool...

keep smoking away, its really doing wonders for you.

yeah man thats so freaking cool...you really stuck it to the man.... i hope one day i can do something that cool. i hope one day i can pick up a licensed hooker and when i get pulled over the cop says...ur busted for solicitation of a prostitute and i say no way maaan, shes a legal whore and then he lets me go...yeah thats cool...

keep smoking away, its really doing wonders for you.

God tells us to use marijuana...not whores....

Cant catch VD smoking weed...

The Bible doen't say my wife can divorce me for marijuana. It does say she can divorce me for adultery...

WOW...you posted something THAT stupid and you DONT smoke pot?....LOL...at least if I open my mouth and let retarded sh!t like that fall out of it...I am usually higher than a Georgia pine...lol......naaaaah,

thats a lie...I dont say sh!T thats as stupid as what you just posted

God instucts us to use marijuana in the Bible. Genisis 1:12

along with all the other seed bearing plants of the world.

Holy crap what a stretch! :eek: How do you get that out those 11 words???? It's absolutely mind boggling the lengths the dopers will go to justify their behaviors.

Wow this thread has gone off the deep end!

I'm on either side of the fence when it comes to this subject. I persoanlly think that weed should be legal. I wont smoke it if it's not legal because the harshness of the penelties are just not worth it.

On the other hand, this K2 stuff should not be legal and in my opinion is way more harsh than weed is.

For all the people calling names and trying to label people who smoke, let me ask this simpe question........

Do any of you smoke cigarrettes, drink beer, have a dip of chew, have coffee in the morning, or drink drinks that contain caffiene? These are all drugs. They are just legal drugs. They alter your state of mind, your mood, your body. What I dont get is, people get all worked up and try to make themselves look better than others consistantly in our culture. Thats just the way we are wired. But, nobody takes a step back and looks at their own vises. We all have them.

Now if it comes to hard drugs like cocain, meth, etc, thats another story.

I can tell you that this K2 stuff should not be legal at all, there is absolutely no reason that this stuff should be on a gas station shelf and you cant go out and by a bag of the real stuff. I would not have been able to drive and was hardly able to give directions to my finace last night. This stuff wore off fast and I'm glad it did. I never felt that way before.

83turbo,

I have been involved in the ems/fire service since I was 15... stay away from all the **** it cause's NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS.... I'm a very "high risk" taking person, I go high's in different ways then most people. I have pushed stuff to the edge plenty of times. I have lost a few good friends due to f'ing drugs and I grew up in a "lovely" neighborhood as well. I just looked to get high's in different ways rather then going and buying some plant to smoke and get "high".... Find something you like doing that has some thrill/risk to it and run with it.

My "high's" :biggrin:

01.jpg

DSCN3257.jpg

fire_training2.jpg

:D

Just saw these pics! Thumbs up! I quite racing when I became a dad and saw my buddy break his kneck while we were going over a double. We raced quads and his ball joint broke when he landed. Flipped him over the bars and the guy behind him cased him right on his helmet. That was enough for me. I sold my street bike and my quad.

I've been thinking of getting another quad for myself and getting my boy a 50 just as recreation.

Anyone involved with this "puplic" thread will find it difficult to get/keep a job in political office.

Aw crap.

Yeah...I have no idea what I'm gonna do with the 10,000 "Notacarlo for President" posters I have.

never gonna get into Palin's pants now.

I can see where cuttyclassic and turbodave are coming from. I've seen the toll drugs take on peoples lives in my family and in those kids I see every day at work. It's pretty hard not to be cynical. The sorry excuses they make to continue their destructive behavior is no different than some of the excuses I've read on here to justify their use. If you NEED to use drugs you have a problem PERIOD. I've yet to hear a rational explanation to why using drugs is better than NOT using drugs.

Yeah...I have no idea what I'm gonna do with the 10,000 "Notacarlo for President" posters I have.

never gonna get into Palin's pants now.

Notacarlo/JohndeereGN 2012

the campaign may run astray after allegations of infidelity with a farm animal though

I can see where cuttyclassic and turbodave are coming from. I've seen the toll drugs take on peoples lives in my family and in those kids I see every day at work. It's pretty hard not to be cynical. The sorry excuses they make to continue their destructive behavior is no different than some of the excuses I've read on here to justify their use. If you NEED to use drugs you have a problem PERIOD. I've yet to hear a rational explanation to why using drugs is better than NOT using drugs.

I would agree, there's really no reason for drugs in our lives. They do nothing but complicate things! My little brother got caught up in drugs and it ruined his life. I took him in and he stole a lot of money from me while I was unemployed. Would have never expected it. He's a good kid and very smart but through it all away. I tried to be a good example and do the best i could but the drugs got the best of him. Amazingly he's pulling his life back together.

It's hard for me to be a big brother and lead a good example when I drink beers with my buddies though. What kind of an example is that right? Unfortunately our society excepts us drinking and smoking cigars/cigarrettes.

That raises the question though, how bad are our legal drugs? What do they do our "normal" lives?

We go to the bar, drink, sociallize. We work on our cars, drink and sociallize. How bad is that? What are the comparisons between drinking and smoking pot? What are the downfalls of smoking dope as compared to drinking?

What can we do as a society to figure out what is god or bad, healthy or unhealthy? What would happen if pot was legal? Would our crime rate go up or go down? Would fatalities while driving go up or down?

I personally think our crime rate would go down if a guy could sit in his garage and take a few puffs, relax, and go to bed. I bet there would be much more over weight people out there!!!!:biggrin:

Just saw these pics! Thumbs up! I quite racing when I became a dad and saw my buddy break his kneck while we were going over a double. We raced quads and his ball joint broke when he landed. Flipped him over the bars and the guy behind him cased him right on his helmet. That was enough for me. I sold my street bike and my quad.

I've been thinking of getting another quad for myself and getting my boy a 50 just as recreation.

L3 L5 moved in my back :redface: over shot a triple.... landed flat did NOT feel good and its probably a good thing I dont remember it ;) 21 stich's to the face to heat the wounds the helmet did when I smashed into the bars LOL... I stopped riding when I was 16 and my dad stopped coming with me to yell at me and say "wtf are you thinking dont do that jump LOL" but this year I did buy a quad again.... just broke the arm mounts on the passenger side after trying to jump my truck in the yard lol :rolleyes: guess you never learn :confused:

Sometimes its no use fighting ignorance in the world...

Wake up kid. the world is full of ignorance. Look up jimson weed and see what it can do to you.:eek:

what i wanna know.....

is weather you do or don't smoke......... why should you make it anybody's business.

with the way legal proceedings have been shown to use internet information in cases, why would you even mention, or show about such uses?

threads like this bring attention to yourself and others.

if you smoke, that's fine... but keep your mouth shut.

I like everyone here... and don't wanna loose a buddy to a retarded drug charge. legal or not, what gets written down electronically can and will be used against you at some point if your not careful.

I can neither confirm nor deny my own habits - but ****, don't be dumb! don't tell every billion internet uses you smoke ****! I know plenty of very well off people who hold very important military and gov positions that toke quite frequently.

AND that's what separates drug users form casual enjoyment.

the level of stupidity surrounding it.

A.j.

Stupidity is what it's about. I remember in high school high society magazine was about how to get high.

never thought bout that...

Use your head kid and walk away from that sh!t!

Notacarlo/JohndeereGN 2012

the campaign may run astray after allegations of infidelity with a farm animal though

LMAO!! Good one Alan!:biggrin:

L3 L5 moved in my back :redface: over shot a triple.... landed flat did NOT feel good and its probably a good thing I dont remember it ;) 21 stich's to the face to heat the wounds the helmet did when I smashed into the bars LOL... I stopped riding when I was 16 and my dad stopped coming with me to yell at me and say "wtf are you thinking dont do that jump LOL" but this year I did buy a quad again.... just broke the arm mounts on the passenger side after trying to jump my truck in the yard lol :rolleyes: guess you never learn :confused:

DAMN! That really hurts! What quad did you buy? I used to race 250r's. Of course, I know those are out dated now but man that thing would hall balls! The motor was built by LRD. I dont even know if they are still around?