Has Anyone Here Ever Smoked K2???

“Some of my finest hours have been spent on the back of my veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as the eye can see.” Thomas Jefferson

Legalize it.

DAMN! That really hurts! What quad did you buy? I used to race 250r's. Of course, I know those are out dated now but man that thing would hall balls! The motor was built by LRD. I dont even know if they are still around?

Now that this thread is off topic & onto quads..:tongue: Yes, LRD is still around & they still make TRX250R performance parts. They have had to venture into the new 4 stroke performance arena too, but still offer 2 smoke parts. I've had two different TRX's myself. A basicly stock '86 (pipe/rejet) and had a full on MX '89 (Laeger's swingarm, a-arms, steering stem, LRD pipe, PEP shocks, 310 Janssen Racing engine) The '89 was insano to put it mildly:cool: The legend of the 250R will never die.

BTW Jeremy, good to meet you last fall at the Stockton Buick show & BS about GN's.

yeah man thats so freaking cool...you really stuck it to the man.... i hope one day i can do something that cool. i hope one day i can pick up a licensed hooker and when i get pulled over the cop says...ur busted for solicitation of a prostitute and i say no way maaan, shes a legal whore and then he lets me go...yeah thats cool...

keep smoking away, its really doing wonders for you.

What's the difference between prostitution and dating?:confused: Prostitution-you pay for sex and get it. Dating-you pay for the activity, pay for dinner, pay for the beers, and if you're lucky you get some. Which one is the real crime?

Wake up kid. the world is full of ignorance. Look up jimson weed and see what it can do to you.:eek:

Stupidity is what it's about. I remember in high school high society magazine was about how to get high.

Use your head kid and walk away from that sh!t!

LMAO!! Good one Alan!:biggrin:

who in thier right mind would smoke that sh!t?? theres alot of that growing around here. if you try to fight ingonrance and all of the other BS in the world, you would kill yourself. its not health (and neither is smoking that jimson chit) ive got a good conscience around me to make good decisons in my life.

Now that this thread is off topic & onto quads..:tongue: Yes, LRD is still around & they still make TRX250R performance parts. They have had to venture into the new 4 stroke performance arena too, but still offer 2 smoke parts. I've had two different TRX's myself. A basicly stock '86 (pipe/rejet) and had a full on MX '89 (Laeger's swingarm, a-arms, steering stem, LRD pipe, PEP shocks, 310 Janssen Racing engine) The '89 was insano to put it mildly:cool: The legend of the 250R will never die.

BTW Jeremy, good to meet you last fall at the Stockton Buick show & BS about GN's.

Most definately nice meeting you to brother! I'd love to get myself a virgin 89 R. Problem is, there arent many around anymore. they are pretty much like the Chevelle of all quads as far as I'm concerned!

Sorry for getting off topic guys!:redface:

Holy crap what a stretch! :eek: How do you get that out those 11 words???? It's absolutely mind boggling the lengths the dopers will go to justify their behaviors.

"I have given you all the seed bearing plants of the world to use."

Marijuana is one of those plants.

Please, with some intelligence...try not to be insulting.

Explain to me how marijuana is excluded....biblically speaking.

Anyone?

Evidently some people here think smoking is bad. I bet these same people haven't tried it either and so the rest are viewed as crack babies-cuz what's the difference right? Drugs are drugs and dopers are dopers.

Stay away from your campfires folks, we wouldn't want you to inhale any of those toxins. Stay away from alcohol and tobacco also, that stuff will kill you from what I've heard on tv, magazines, books, billboards, etc. Make sure you have adequate ventilation while you are scrubbing your crapper also, those fumes will cause lightheadedness and could possibly cause neurological damage. Don't forget to check your pulse

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJZ-mJm7jQ8[/YOUTUBE]

Holy crap what a stretch! :eek: How do you get that out those 11 words???? It's absolutely mind boggling the lengths the dopers will go to justify their behaviors.

You dont have any conversation on the subject when insults stop and intelligent conversation begins?

Its absolutely mind boggling the lengths some religious people will go to to justify their beliefs.