Has Anyone Here Ever Smoked K2???

should be more reason not to do it unless ur too stupid to see what it does to people. its takes a strong individual to overcome their negative surroundings..i guess ur just a sheep. i know its an illegal thing thats deemed acceptable by society but in the real world, bosses and police officers dont give a damn about that acceptance. grow up before u eff up.

No better way to bring someone around to your point of view then insults and being condencending, right? Kinda like sarcasam. I'm sure this will work wonders on you....:rolleyes:

I mean comeon...talk about being rude for no reason. Maybe you should take your own advice.

Me? I don't smoke weed or anything else and never have. I don't recommend it either. It's your life man. Alcohol is legal though....better yet...adrenaline is legal as well! (As in..go skydiving) And way better then anything else I'm betting!!

should be more reason not to do it unless ur too stupid to see what it does to people. its takes a strong individual to overcome their negative surroundings..i guess ur just a sheep. i know its an illegal thing thats deemed acceptable by society but in the real world, bosses and police officers dont give a damn about that acceptance. grow up before u eff up.

im a pretty smart person (good grades, hit the books, know when to keep my mouth shut and listen)... i know whats around me and my surroundings, yeah its seems as acceptible, does it mean i need to crack under pier pressure... plainly no... does societ care... no bosses even care... in my shop... no. Im a strong person because i can function without giving in, and i guess you can say im a sheep in wolfs clothing. I know exactly what it does to people, and what it can cause... absolutley nothing. Im 19 years old and yea, ive made mistakes, ive effed up... and guss what, im gonna keep making mistakes, because its called life (and human nature).

No better way to bring someone around to your point of view then insults and being condencending, right? Kinda like sarcasam. I'm sure this will work wonders on you....:rolleyes:

I mean comeon...talk about being rude for no reason. Maybe you should take your own advice.

Me? I don't smoke weed or anything else and never have. I don't recommend it either. It's your life man. Alcohol is legal though....better yet...adrenaline is legal as well! (As in..go skydiving) And way better then anything else I'm betting!!

people have thier opinons, and there all like A**holes, everybodys got one, they all stink (and are full of Sh*t:biggrin:). I stopped caring what people though about me years ago. if you live your life worrying about what people think about you, you will live a VERY short life... i can guarantee it. the only thing you/I/everyone else can do is go out in the world with your head held high and proud, and you will get the last laugh!!!

I tried a few rips of K2 the other day. I ended up higher than a giraffes ass! Think I'll stick to the ole sweet Mary Jane though for everyday consumption.

im a jerk because i told the truth? maybe i should have said something sweet...but i didnt because im not a wussified american, im not here to kiss asses.

people have thier opinons, and there all like A**holes, everybodys got one, they all stink (and are full of Sh*t:biggrin:). I stopped caring what people though about me years ago. if you live your life worrying about what people think about you, you will live a VERY short life... i can guarantee it. the only thing you/I/everyone else can do is go out in the world with your head held high and proud, and you will get the last laugh!!!
u stopped careing what people thought of you years ago? when? when u were 14?haha ...ur 19...u havent lived yet son. go baack to listening to eminem on ur ipod and pretending ur on some rightious journey of life.

im a jerk because i told the truth? maybe i should have said something sweet...but i didnt because im not a wussified american, im not here to kiss asses.

You sound like one of those crazy preachers that stand on the corner with the signs yelling at people. I'm guessing you never went to college, or if you did, it was before 1960.

You sound like one of those crazy preachers that stand on the corner with the signs yelling at people. I'm guessing you never went to college, or if you did, it was before 1960.

I love those guys... we need haters in this world because it makes us/me stronger...

John 3:16

u stopped careing what people thought of you years ago? when? when u were 14?haha ...ur 19...u havent lived yet son. go baack to listening to eminem on ur ipod and pretending ur on some rightious journey of life.

as long as you represent who you are when you walk out of your house f**K what people think about you. I have a family that cares for me alot, a few good friends that got my back. Eminem is definetley NOT one of those people.

How does smoking make me a wussy american anyway?? Atleast i let people make thier own decisons without critisizing them. Im 19 with a lot of life left to live, and things will come my way in life, i guarantee it.

Why the attitude? Where you not young at some point.... you think differently when your young... not that hard to understand cut the kid some slack atleast he is making a post about it rather then out there smoking up.... :rolleyes:

i was young but i never acted like a degenerate piece of sh*t drug user. i'm only 31 years old so i'm not looking forward to the future of the country with many of the attitudes displayed in threads like this one. i'm not some crazy preacher i just hate low lifes. people act like being young is an excuse to be a piece of f**k. cutting people slack is why mother****ers act like scum bags in america..Yes i swear a lot because it gets the point across loud and clear. Yes, i went to college and i'm in college again.

i was young but i never acted like a degenerate piece of sh*t drug user. i'm only 31 years old so i'm not looking forward to the future of the country with many of the attitudes displayed in threads like this one. i'm not some crazy preacher i just hate low lifes. people act like being young is an excuse to be a piece of f**k. cutting people slack is why mother****ers act like scum bags in america..Yes i swear a lot because it gets the point across loud and clear. Yes, i went to college and i'm in college again.

and you know what... im 19 and im in college too... Now i could stoop to your level, but im not a POS drug user. As for low life, my life is worth just as much as the next person. Being my age is not a choice, but rather a gift that I happen to enjoy very much.

So every person that has ever smoked pot is a degenerate drug user? Get off your high horse and quit thinking your higher than thou just because you've never taken a puff. How many times do you have to go to college? Are you a doctor or a lawyer? Do you plan on curing cancer so the "scumbag" cancer patients aren't smoking pot also? FYI your government grows the stuff too. The only low-lifes I see in the US are the ones that come here illeagally, commit crimes, don't pay taxes, and suck off the government programs to feed their family of 10 and tell us that they deserve our respect. Instead of being all high and mighty why don't you offer some words of wisdom to the kid instead of insinuating he's a worthless "scumbag" Grow up.

BTW, I make over 50k a year (I live in the midwest), never went to college, never graduated high school, my wife and kid have everything they need and more, my daughter has a college fund and a savings account, I've NEVER missed a payment on anything and my credit is good enough to buy whatever I can afford and I have 500k life insurance, plus house and vehicles paid if anything ever happens to me they will be taken care of. Yeah, I'm a stupid scumbag pothead:cool:

instead of smoking grass.... i would rather just watch somebody mow it