Has anyone bought the GNX - TRANS AM STYLE wheels from Kirban?

maxcom

These are not the old "Kirban style" wheels. Any input about the GNX - TRANS AM STYLE would be appreciated. I'm getting impatient about finding 4 GTA fronts.:mad: I like this style wheel and plan on storing the original wheels/tires on my GN.

thanks!

Tom

kirban 2 cents worth

Currently our supplier is out of the GTA GNX style wheels we should have more in 2-3 weeks. They are about as close as you can hope to find for being like the GNX plus brand new to boot.
Finding 4 good used fronts is tough.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Not interested in the ones sold by classic industries? I have a new set and they look great. Google Classic Industries and I believe they even have a 20% off sale right now.

I have a set of both. The new ones from Classic Industries look nice, but seems like the finish could be better. To me the originals are polished better. All in all I'm happy with the repro's.

maxcom, I have four fronts, two are in excellent shape. The other two are driver quality. pm me if you're interested

I suspect the Classic Industries and Kirban's are from the same source and both are on back-order with like ETAs. I was hoping to get some owner feedback on the quality. Appreciate the feedback.

I suspect the Classic Industries and Kirban's are from the same source and both are on back-order with like ETAs. I was hoping to get some owner feedback on the quality. Appreciate the feedback.

Yup, one and the same! Same price either way, but buy from Kirban and SUPPORT our Vendors...Thinking about buying a set myself soon.

Dennis had one of these rims at our MAGNA meet last year for everyone to check out. They look amazing. Just like a GTA rims. You could never tell them apart. Like Brian says might as well support the vendors and buy from Dennis! :cool: