Hartline Performance Signature Banner Link.............

GNflyby

The Video Guy
For everyone who wants to place the Hartline Performance banner in their signature follow the link below and copy and paste the script. Nelly. :)

hartline.jpg

Click Here

Damn guys we are famous:biggrin: We made it to avatar level;)

Looks great Nelly! You are the web man!!!!

No, actually everyone is getting a little TOO BIG!

I was going to make a post about it but I will start it here:)

We are going to have to come up with a maximum size, linked or not... It gets hard looking at a page, I know I don't need to talk, but you have to scroll forever to get past all the sigs...

The one Nelson has done is actually perfect IMO...

Very true.

Another thing you can do is when a person posts 2x or more in a thread, the first post shows his sig then the other posts will not show his sig anymore.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Very true.

Another thing you can do is when a person posts 2x or more in a thread, the first post shows his sig then the other posts will not show his sig anymore.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

That is a good idea... I will check with Jay on that! Thanks Billy!

We are going to have to come up with a maximum size, linked or not... It gets hard looking at a page, I know I don't need to talk, but you have to scroll forever to get past all the sigs...

In your user profile you can set your viewing so the signatures are not loaded when you open a page :biggrin: This was brought up last year :biggrin:

I fully agree, and i am guilty as anyone else on the site.

Time to change it :)

BW

Very true.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

That's the way it works on thirdgen-dot-org when I frequented their site to sell my camaro.